Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/9/2009 5:19:49 PM EDT
..................just lickin' lickin'.....................he's prone ta do that, alot, for extended periods.  Not sure why.  Gross fucker.  Yeah, he's taken regularly to the vet, etc. etc., nothing wrong with him...........just a wierdo.

So anyway, he's lickin' his ass, as usual, real into it, as usual.............................suddenly he farts, rather audibly..............and doesn't miss a beat, continues the sick-ass lickin'.

Farted in his own mouth, and it didn't even phase him.  We were on the couch, looked right at him, couldn't believe it.  Laughed our asses off.

Fuckin' sickoid.

You guys ever have your dog or cat fart in their own mouth?  Never thought I'd see such a thing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#1]
And then he licked you in the face!
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I admit I laughed at this.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Nevermind

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#5]
did you give him kisses
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#6]
If he was licking his ass, I doubt a potent dog fart is going to phase him.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If he was licking his ass, I doubt a potent dog fart is going to phase him.

Truer words have probably never been spoken.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#8]
well he obviously likes the taste.  (i am talking about the dog)
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:30:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Just emulating his owner.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I had a big ol' German Shepherd mix when I was a kid that did that, but it startled her and she jumped and looked at her butthole like it had come to life or something! I never laughed so hard in my life, before or since!
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#11]
so, these two aggies see a dog licking his own ass and one aggie turns to another and says

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:33:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Q: Why does a dog lick his balls ass?

A: Because he can
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#13]
When we brought the younger of our 2 cats home from the shelter, she was pretty gassy for a few months as she adapted to our cat food from whatever they were feeding her at the shelter.  This didn't combine well with the fact that anytime I pick her up, she sits on my shoulder like a parrot.  Yeah, I got a few farts right in my face when she was younger.

The funniest ever was one time she was sitting on the corner of the bed licking herself.  She farted right in her own face, and then briefly looked up with a face of "eww... gross..." on her way down.  Yes, she knocked herself off the bed by farting in her own face.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#14]

You got one sick dog man.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
..................just lickin' lickin'.....................he's prone ta do that, alot, for extended periods.  Not sure why.  Gross fucker.  Yeah, he's taken regularly to the vet, etc. etc., nothing wrong with him...........just a wierdo.

So anyway, he's lickin' his ass, as usual, real into it, as usual.............................suddenly he farts, rather audibly..............and doesn't miss a beat, continues the sick-ass lickin'.

Farted in his own mouth, and it didn't even phase him.  We were on the couch, looked right at him, couldn't believe it.  Laughed our asses off.

Fuckin' sickoid.

You guys ever have your dog or cat fart in their own mouth?  Never thought I'd see such a thing.

Someone sounds jealous.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Reminds me of the Ron Black bit where his dog eats it's own crap.

The vet gives him something to put on it to "make it taste bad."  
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Hahahahahaha... I'm in a night class right now, browsing GD on my phone, and when I read the OP I started laughing and had to walk out of the class. I have a pug/cockerspaniel mix that does the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#18]

I clicked on this?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#19]
This is why I don't let animals sleep in my bed.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Hell no, that motherfucker doesn't get to sleep in our bed!  Too wierd.....................and yeah, the friendly bastard loves to try to lick your face..............neither one of us will allow it, as we know damn well where that tongue and mouth have been.

He's just sick!

I've owned alot of dogs in my life, never had one that was so fond of his own ass.  It's just fuckin' wierd.  

And he likes to hump himself......................it's sick.  No, I'm not makin' this up.  We should film it and put it on youtube or somethin'.  He just gets this look in his eye, and "it" comes out, and he starts....................we swear we here this !  We laugh our asses off..................and the best part, he's prone to doing it in front of company, like, when our teenage daughters have friends over.  It's one hell of an ice-breaker, lemme tell ya!

He stands there, arches his body, and is trying like hell to somehow, not sure how, fuck himself.  It's fucking sick!  Does it for a while, then walks off, like "what, I was just a little horny".  Unbelievable.

Fucker is wierd as hell.  One of the wierdest dogs I've ever known.

But the whole farting in his own face incident was crazy.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 8:39:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
did you give him kisses

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I admit I laughed at this.

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 8:47:58 PM EDT
[#23]
May be trying to express his glands. If he succeeds you will know it.

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yup.  Get the vet to express him.  Before you learn a new meaning of "VOMIT"
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#25]
"I submit that whatever may have once been lodged there has long been removed"......

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#26]
my dog will lick his but a few times a day, and this awful smell comes into the air, we all know the dog is licking the hole. I heard some or all dogs have anal glands, maybe thats the cause of the smell. I love it when company is over and he has to check his wang and make sure its still there

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 8:55:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.  Get the vet to express him.  Before you learn a new meaning of "VOMIT"

Yep, been noticing an "ass" smell wherever he sits/lays lately?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:01:39 PM EDT
[#29]
your dog has problems with his anal glands, you will need to express them.

wear gloves and get ready to violate your boy

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#31]
I just read this to see how it comes out.....
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Dogs lick there due to anal glads that express over a peroid of time.  This is also why dogs drag there butt on things outside the normal hanger if you know what I mean.

You can have a vet drain them or you can do it yourself then the licking will stop until they fill again.  It's a natural thing for dogs.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:17:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I have a Boxer,  gassiest dogs ever.   Whenever he farts it reminds him he needs to lick his ass.

He came in the house the other day in a full run with his back end hanging low and quickly sat down behind my chair.   WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SMELL,  I look down and he's got a poo nugget hanging out of his ass with some grass that has made a lifeline to his hole,  I had to get a paper towel to get a grip on it,  he looked real happy after I got it.  

We also have a cat that is so fat he CAN'T lick his own ass,  the wife cleans his ass every day with a wet towel.  I swear he has a smile on his face when she does it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Yeah, the anal glands need expressing.

I have a 8-year-old GSD...he licks but not like that.

When he farts, he walks up to me, *poot*, then walks away.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:18:44 PM EDT
[#35]
and the point of posting this was..... ?

also...

*INSERT "Cool Story Bro" HERE*

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:23:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I had a big ol' German Shepherd mix when I was a kid that did that, but it startled her and she jumped and looked at her butthole like it had come to life or something! I never laughed so hard in my life, before or since!

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#37]
"Thats how they get the chocolate cream out of the donut hole!"

I have a female boxer, she waits for company, then ekes one out silently for their enjoyment, and before she went blind from glaucoma would look up at them to see their reaction.

She has other social porblems i am trying to stop, late night drinks in the toilet, eating catshit outta litter box etc.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:26:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#39]
It's been said that dogs resemble their owners.

hey, I'm just sayin'!
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#40]
"...He just gets this look in his eye, and "it" comes out..."

BWAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:29:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
and the point of ME posting this was..... ?

also...

*INSERT "I crap in threads" HERE*

Fixed that for ya.

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Saw my dog licking his butt the other day, he seemed to be enjoying it a LOT, so I licked it too, and I still don't see why he likes it so much.

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#43]
That salad ain't gonna toss itself
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#44]

I give this thread a 4.9/5.0
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 9:37:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And he likes to hump himself......................it's sick.  No, I'm not makin' this up.  We should film it and put it on youtube or somethin'.  He just gets this look in his eye, and "it" comes out, and he starts....................we swear we here this !  We laugh our asses off..................and the best part, he's prone to doing it in front of company, like, when our teenage daughters have friends over.  It's one hell of an ice-breaker, lemme tell ya!

He stands there, arches his body, and is trying like hell to somehow, not sure how, fuck himself.  It's fucking sick!  Does it for a while, then walks off, like "what, I was just a little horny".  Unbelievable.

I had a dog that liked to air-hump in the back of my pickup truck as I was driving down the road.  You should have seen some of the looks the other drivers gave 'ol Rusty's antics!

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#46]
And yeah, he's had those damn glands "expressed" at the vet........................honestly, I've owned and known a whole lot of dogs my whole life, and never even KNEW they had "ass glands".  Never knew it, until my wife had taken ours to the vet and that was a list of things that were done periodically to them...................

So yeah, not sure what the ass-obsession is with him, or the humpin' himself for dear life thing either.  He's a wierdo.

I mean, sure, we've all seen dogs hump legs, furniture, other dogs....................but humping themselves?  We've gotta get this filmed and posted, it's quite a sight.  Never seen a dog do this kinda thing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Saw my dog licking his butt the other day, he seemed to be enjoying it a LOT, so I licked it too, and I still don't see why he likes it so much.

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#48]
You would think with a dogs sense of smell that farting in their own face would be like getting hit in the face with a sledgehammer.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Nothing disgusts me more than a dog that eats shit.  My best friend had a dog that would drop a steamer and then turn around and chow down.  When I saw it happen I literally gagged.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:02:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Jealousy is an unhealthy emotion
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top