Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 7:39:45 PM EDT
Driving to work today and I saw some police cruisers parked along the street, and I thought 'speed trap' so I slowed way down.   As I got closer,  I saw the reason for the cruisers.  These ASSHOLES!!!

It was all I could do not to jump the curb and run them over.  I  went on to work, about a mile from the funeral, and  I  could hear the rumble of the Patriot Guard Riders' bikes from my jobsite.....VERY cool.

The "protesters" went home early and the PGR were invited into the church for the funeral.

A post from someone who was there:

"I just got back from his funeral a little while ago. There were probably a couple hundred riders from Patriot Guard Riders, American Legion Riders, and Christian Motorcycle Assoc, along with some others of us not with these groups. There were only about a dozen of Rev Phelps ****heads there and they were across the street a long way away from the entrance. We stood down across the street from them with our backs turned for a while, but then the family wanted us to come in for the service. Apparently it was too cold for the nutjobs because they were gone by the time the service was over. He was buried at West Point I believe so it was just a memorial they held here.

I can't believe that group, they are pretty disgusting. Not very many of them though and there little chants are just pathetic. They should be thankful the police are there to keep some of those grizzled old veterans from beating the piss out of them.
Just wanted to let everyone know the service was very nice, and the turnout by the motorcycle clubs was excellent as well."

The PG Riders rock!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Article here
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Long Live The Patriot Guard Riders!

God Bless 'em!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

God Bless 'em!

Great quote:

“The emphasis has to be on the family,” said Bob Selzer, who helped organize the group of Patriot Guard and American Legion motorcycle riders that shielded the Averys.

Asked about the protesters, he said:

“What protesters?”

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope there's a real special place in Hell for these fucktards. They're just as warped as the ROP zealots...
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:04:01 AM EDT
[#5]
btt for the day...
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:06:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I am serious now,how comes these folks haven't been followed home and beaten to a bloody pulp ? I understand the free speech thing,but these people have been yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theatre for a long time.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:46:17 AM EDT
[#7]
For the same reason Fonda, Carter, BS and the rest of their ilk walk the streets without being even hassled.  Activists throw blood on fur wearers and the Sheehan crowd protest at the president's home.  The rest of us just watch.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:50:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:51:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

God Bless 'em!

+1

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:57:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Fucking democrats.

+1

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:17:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I am serious now,how comes these folks haven't been followed home and beaten to a bloody pulp ? I understand the free speech thing,but these people have been yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theatre for a long time.

I hear ya.   However, I believe Fred Phelps  uses lawsuits from such contacts to fund his antics.  Without it, he would be out of money and out  of business, as most of his 'church' is immediate family members.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Because then America would resemble Iran/Iraq/China/Korea/  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:16:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
For the same reason Fonda, Carter, BS and the rest of their ilk walk the streets without being even hassled.  Activists throw blood on fur wearers and the Sheehan crowd protest at the president's home.  The rest of us just watch.

No, we are better than they are. We have morals, values and respect, they have nothing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:21:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear ya.   However, I believe Fred Phelps  uses lawsuits from such contacts to fund his antics.  Without it, he would be out of money and out  of business, as most of his 'church' is immediate family members.

tue, but it's hard to sue when you're 6 feet under.

I believe he just hasn't done it in the 'right' place yet.  There are some small towns in this country where he just wouldn't  survive doing that crap at a funeral.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:29:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Looks like those losers are going to be hitting up a place in Cali on monday the 26th.Don't blame me for this crap

Then march 1st in Missouri

once again just the messenger

Is there anyone around those places that can ensure that they don't disrupt the funeral???
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:45:29 AM EDT
[#16]
I would like to bring this to there next protest.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:49:14 AM EDT
[#17]
I will be home from Iraq in June over in VA and TX, does anyone know if those assholes will be anywhere near me? I will have to make a detour just to say "hi" too them, i will try not to get arrested

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:49:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am serious now,how comes these folks haven't been followed home and beaten to a bloody pulp ? <snip>.

I hear ya.   <snip>

tue, but it's hard to sue when you're 6 feet under.

I believe he just hasn't done it in the 'right' place yet.  There are some small towns in this country where he just wouldn't  survive doing that crap at a funeral.

I bet  if there schedule were better known, that it would get difficult for them.
I know it is posted by them, but if more people knew, well. . . . . . .

Here is there March schedule: www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/Picket_Information.html
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:50:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Need to barrow a CAT from Israel!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:51:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fucking democrats.

+1

Sorry, guys, but these people aren't democrats. They're just assholes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#22]
A couple of those riders' vests look like VNVMC, but can't tell for sure unless you see the back.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:21:52 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

img138.imageshack.us/img138/9987/acterrasnowplow17kn.jpg

Actually I think this one is a better choice:

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:23:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img138.imageshack.us/img138/9987/acterrasnowplow17kn.jpg

Actually I think this one is a better choice:
img487.imageshack.us/img487/651/75665549nq.jpg

I agree!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#25]
too bad we couldn't get their names and criminal histories............I'm sure THEY are all  going to hell...........they  need police protection...........it's just too bad we have to pay for it with our taxes.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why Isreal?

I could get you one local and save you some money on shipping.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why Isreal?

I could get you one local and save you some money on shipping.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#28]
I really appreciate the God hates Fags group. It shows that in all Christendom there are only a literal handful of nutcase zealots and they are ostrasized from the rest of us. Unlike some other religions (cough)ROP(cough).
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I really appreciate the God hates Fags group. It shows that in all Christendom there are only a literal handful of nutcase zealots and they are ostrasized from the rest of us. Unlike some other religions (cough)ROP(cough).

I would find it appropriate if they held that protest at the funeral of a U.S. politician or celebrity who was killed by an IED during a visit to Iraq, but not a U.S. service member...
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fucking democrats.

+1

Yes, they are.  Phelps is a long time DNC supporter.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#31]
The only solution for these people

photo removed per coc.... tbs
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#32]
The Rev Phelps is really a faggot struggling with the guilt
and condemnation so he attacks others thinking it will exhonerate him in the end...
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:58:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fucking democrats.

+1

Well, let's just combine the 2.... Fucking Assholes! that works... somebody needs to bring a paintball gun loaded w/ red paint to the next protest + do a drive by..... i would, but i don't live in CO or any other places their goin soon
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Holy crap I just noticed in the first pic that asshole is STANDING on the flag
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:02:28 PM EDT
[#35]
I live an hour or so from Jeff City. It is SO tempting to go there and hassle them. Unfortunately, they are probably well trained to be patient. I am not patient and would probably hit them and get sued. Therefore, I will not be going to Jeff City. If I thought that I could get hit by THEM, then I'd go in a heartbeat. But, since they count on lawsuits by people getting pissed for money, I am sure they have lots of practice at not throwing the initial (or any) punch.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#36]
I am a Christian but I don't recognize those jackasses. Those are a bunch of dirt balls.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

They bring along their lawyers, who are foaming at the mouth waiting for a chance to sue somebody.

The Patriot Guard Riders is a sold outfit that has been there just about everytime Phelp's nutjobs have shown up, and many times when the protesters don't show.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#38]
This is what happens when these pieces of trash fuck with Arfcom, good Americans, and most of all, the Patriot Guard Riders:

LINKY

There were quite a few Arfcommers in these pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top