Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2009 3:48:46 PM EDT
Interesting article on Drudge.  He must be getting quite concerned about the backlash.  As they say, "money talks".
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Letterman is a POS.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Letterman is a POS.

That goes without saying.  He's a sleeze ball.  His "apology" is far from genuine, IMO.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Whatever he does now is too little ,too late and has no bearing on what he truely feels.
Fuck letterman...........I stopped watching him decades ago. I just hope that the lefties remember this shit when someone calls others 'nappy haired hoes'.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I would have believed it if it didn't take a full week, pulled advertisers, plenty of press coverage, and the threat of losing major $$$ to get him to do it.

He's pretty good at swallowing his pride though, I'll give him that.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:53:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Letterman apologizes to Palin:: 'I told a bad joke. I told a joke that was beyond flawed ... It's not your fault that it was misunderstood, it's my fault'...

doesn't sound like much of an apology

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:53:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Letterman is a POS.

That goes without saying.  He's a sleeze ball.  His "apology" is far from genuine, IMO.  

+2
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:55:01 PM EDT
[#7]
to little to late,i hope he gets cancelled. fucking worthless peice of shit hack!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:55:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I think Letterman can pretty much fuck himself.  He has been a real piece of shit for awhile, he is not funny, nothing he says is funny and certainly not worth anywhere near what he was paid.  He needs a time out, like about 10 years.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:55:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Letterman apologizes to Palin:: 'I told a bad joke. I told a joke that was beyond flawed ... It's not your fault that it was misunderstood, it's my fault'...

What a fucking dickhead
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:57:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep....fucking dickhead.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck Letterman. Palin should come kick that pussyfart of a tv show host in the nuts.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:00:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fuck Letterman. Palin should come kick that pussyfart of a tv show host in the nuts.

And do it live on his own show!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck that motherfucking dick wad.

That out of all the muggings, rapes, and murders that occur in N.Y.C. and nothing has happened to that piece of dog shit is an outrage.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If I was Todd, I'd let Willow kick his ass.  To make it a fair fight, I'd tie one of Willows' arms behind her back.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck Letterman!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:02:17 PM EDT
[#16]
He wasn't apologizing.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:03:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No it sure doesn't.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:03:46 PM EDT
[#18]
If I never see either of them on TV again my life will be better....
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#19]
fuck letterman.

He can go eat a giant shit sammich and then die in a grease fire.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:05:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#21]
I think the interesting thing about the whole story is how the episode in question sparked such an uproar with the publc.  While the left would have you believe she's all used up, she apparently has enough support for the outrage to gain traction with her legions of supporters.  Pulling advertising isn't done without a shit-load of complaints.  The left should take note.  They won't, but we'll reap the benefits of it soon enough.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think the interesting thing about the whole story is how the episode in question sparked such an uproar with the publc.  While the left would have you believe she's all used up, she apparently has enough support for the outrage to gain traction with her legions of supporters.  Pulling advertising isn't done without a shit-load of complaints.  The left should take note.  They won't, but we'll reap the benefits of it soon enough.

+1
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I want Letterman to apologize to Sarah, and ESPECIALLY Todd Palin.....in a parking lot....in person.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:13:15 PM EDT
[#24]
The 'apology' or the 'your too stupid to understand my jokes' explanation is because Letterman is losing advertisers.

It all comes down to money.

Hilton Hotels Corp., pulled advertising on CBS' site because of complaints, company spokeswoman Kendra Walker told TVGuide.com
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#25]

Fuck Letterman......wait Fuck Obama.

awww fuck it, fuck em' both.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:15:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

yup

i wrote CBS a couple nasty letters.

no swearing in them, but nasty none the less.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#27]
he hasn't been funny in years.......at first I was suprised that Letterman didn't get Johnny's spot.  Jay did a decent job.  Letterman just withered into a bitter unwatchable angry liberal douche.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top