Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/21/2010 7:49:15 PM EDT
she was playing games on this guy's phone that she is seeing and really likes him, she noticed some distrubing pictures and noticed some texts from his ex, and she got curious and looked in it, found out that hes been talking to her and telling her he still loves her, and stuff, also that he invited her over to his house a few weeks ago to watch movies together. So now my gf's sister is really upset because she found the truth but cant talk to him cuz thats snooping around. she said she didnt look in it because she didn't trust him, she really trust him until now. So what do you fellow arfcomers think she should do? confront him anyways or not say a thing, or not say a thing and leave him?

half of me says to confront him, other half says just kick him out.

poll inbound
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#1]
How about you let her deal with her own business and you deal with yours?
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#2]
She needs to pull the lever.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Well hell fire, that's no fun!

And pics or GTFO.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Threesome?  Hell, invite the other girl too
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

/this...

OP you sound like a drama queen.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]
For some reason, I envision you all being high school age (or less).

Am I right?
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:53:53 PM EDT
[#7]
He should have password protected his phone. You MYOB. JMHO.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#8]
What is wrong with just breaking up with him?

Does there always have to be a confrontation?

And definitely stay out of it.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:54:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I know but shes like a sister to me, and I love and care about her, she is very devasted right now. So I'm really not sure what to tell her, because theres so much possiblites. Hes really a nice guy I really like him, and she has had bad relationships all her life, and hes a guy that has been there for her and really treats her the way she should be treated fairly. but now I am shocked to hear about his different side. So I am going to help her figure out. Just wanted to see what everyone thinks.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#10]
we need pics of your GF and her sister
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Why the fuck is she going through his phone?? you don't need to look at text or pics to play games..
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah I know people shouldnt snoop around in others text messages its not right thing to do and I dont support that, but hey now she knows the truth which he would probably never tell her about. At least she isn't going to get more hurt in the future even though she wasn't supposed to see it, but that shows who he is and what he can do.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:02:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I tell my woman, if you look in my phone you see what you see and you get whatever you get. If you look to find something incriminating, you will always find whatever you are looking for. The best way to mess up a good relationship is to go looking for bad stuff. Stay out of my shit and I will stay out of yours.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:04:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

this
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:08:05 PM EDT
[#16]
haha nope not posting pics of them at all. But they are identical twins though.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#17]
MYOFB and PICS.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We only need one pic then.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:10:45 PM EDT
[#19]
does the bitch wanna compete and win the contest to be his mate or not?

thats what it really boils down to, you are either in the game or try to pull some "rules" shit and get DQ'd because you thought for a second rules actually apply.

So punk has sumthin for his ex, put on yer leather skirt and make him forget that bitch

or GTFO
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Pics or GTFO.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
she was playing games on this guy's phone that she is seeing and really likes him, she noticed some distrubing pictures and noticed some texts from his ex, and she got curious and looked in it, found out that hes been talking to her and telling her he still loves her, and stuff, also that he invited her over to his house a few weeks ago to watch movies together. So now my gf's sister is really upset because she found the truth but cant talk to him cuz thats snooping around. she said she didnt look in it because she didn't trust him, she really trust him until now. So what do you fellow arfcomers think she should do? confront him anyways or not say a thing, or not say a thing and leave him?

half of me says to confront him, other half says just kick him out.

poll inbound

Is she living with him?

Regardless, she should just stop seeing him.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Sounds to me like they'd be perfect together.  She's a snoop and he's a jackass.

And she absolutely was snooping, her excuse is bullshit.  You don't need to look through the messages on someone's phone to play a game on it.  I had an ex do that, she dug through my dresser drawers supposedly looking for a handkerchief and guess what?  She found some letters from an ex and blew up.   I gave her two choices, get out or get tossed out.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#24]
When does jr high school start back up.....
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ok pics of just one will do then.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:23:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Get her drunk, sleep with her while she's vulnerable and if your GF gives you shit, just say that you thought she was her.

Hey, since there ain't no pics, that's the best you'll get from me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Get her drunk, sleep with her while she's vulnerable and if your GF gives you shit, just say that you thought she was her.

I'll go with this until pics are thrown into the mix.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I hear that allllll the time from my friends lol

and sorry still no pics, even if someone offered to wire me 100 million I will still refuse it because I love them too much to expose them to the internet!
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Jesus titty fucking Christ.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:46:41 PM EDT
[#31]
That's not even a cool story bro.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:47:31 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

This man speaks the truth. Life is much easier without the drama.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Also, I hate to ask, but how old are you?

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:49:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Time for her to grow up.  She needs to decide if she wants this guy in her life or not.  If she wants him, she will have to compete with the other woman, and her body will be her best weapon.  If she doesn't want him (or doesn't want him to have her body) then she needs to move on.

And you need to butt out, like now.

Steve
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I tell my woman, if you look in my phone you see what you see and you get whatever you get. If you look to find something incriminating, you will always find whatever you are looking for. The best way to mess up a good relationship is to go looking for bad stuff. Stay out of my shit and I will stay out of yours.

So a good relationship is built on hiding all the bad stuff from each other?  Sounds like a winning plan to me...

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:53:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When does jr high school start back up.....
24th post wins

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Pics or GTFO.

X100,can't do this shit without playing by the rules.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Why the fuck is she going through his phone??

In my experience all women go through a guys phone as well as his email and computer browsing history.  Heaven forbid you ever think of touching their phone, that will blow up like nothing else.

I've got nothing to hide on my phone so I don't really care.  Unfortunately all the women that have blown up if I even pretend to be grabbing their phone have had something to hide.  You can look up at the responses and see a few people here who obviously have things they try to hide...

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:07:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Fucking win. I nailed one of a set of twins when I was in high school. The one sister was by my house for sex twice a week-her sister, on the other hand, hated my fucking guts. Full on, toss me a gallon of gasoline if she saw me on fire, hatred.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

First reply wins!!!!

MYOGDFB op!!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#42]
I believe the solution is to nail the douche's ex and bring him the wet panties.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:34:33 PM EDT
[#43]
HE should dump HER.

If she's messing with his phone and sorting through his logs then there are probably some trust/jealousy issues that will never go away.  Had an ex-gf that did that with my phone (and, I later found out, my email).  I stress the "ex".

And if he's really messing around, well, that's what she gets for dating douchebags.  We all know who the douchebags are.  These days they barely even try to hide their douchebaggery.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:50:11 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why the fuck is she going through his phone??

In my experience all women go through a guys phone as well as his email and computer browsing history.  Heaven forbid you ever think of touching their phone, that will blow up like nothing else.

I've got nothing to hide on my phone so I don't really care.  Unfortunately all the women that have blown up if I even pretend to be grabbing their phone have had something to hide.  You can look up at the responses and see a few people here who obviously have things they try to hide...

You must know horrible women..  

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#45]
...why are there no pics
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:55:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

poll inbound

Describe seeing.

So I'll take they're not officially dating.. more like... sleepin around. Well, in that case. Tell her to lose him. Pretty simple. She's the rebound chick and the guy just wants his ex back but doesn't mind having some pie on the side.

&& Where are the bloody pics!
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#48]
just kick him out.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#49]
lots of trust failure.   snooping in private property.  wick dipping.   maybe they could audition for Maury.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#50]
He should PW protect his phone.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top