Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2004 8:11:57 AM EDT
And man, was it GAY.

Got it from Netflix, and the DVD was Fucked Up, only got through the first two episodes...but that was OK, because I felt like kicking the asses of the whole cast...except Elisha Dushku, of course.

The whole time, I was telling Keifer, "Dude, this would be way cooler if you would act like your character from Lost Boys. If you were riding around on a dirt bike, with a cool mullet flowing in the breeze, drinking blood and shit, this bullshit would over already. WTF are you thinking "

Fuckin gay. Two thumbs down.

Anybody else seen this POS show?

Edited for speling
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:17:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I never did understand that show.

Draw your own conclusions, but stay away from Arrested Development if at all possible.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:26:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Arrested develop, is funny shit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I think that 24 was meant to be a little more realistic than a shoot-em-up, look-cool-with-leather-jacket-and-chopper, get-all-the-girls piece of trash.  I thought it was great.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think that 24 was meant to be a little more realistic than a shoot-em-up, look-cool-with-leather-jacket-and-chopper, get-all-the-girls piece of trash.  I thought it was great.

Realistic?

Subordinates who won't do what they're told and talk back constantly, in a .gov ATU? Little-bitty silencers as standard-issue? Parachuting out of planes at high-altitude with no oxy? The list goes on.

It reminded me af some early eighties A-Team bullshit. No realism at all.

What is Arrested Development?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:45:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I've never watched the show, but I hear one of my favorite Hotties is on it. Elisha Cuthbert
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:53:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A fucked up family.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Arrested develop, is funny shit.

You're wrong.  It is pointless.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:57:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd kick Elisha in the pie and use her for a snowshoe. I liked the show overall, but couldnt stand her.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I've never watched the show, but I hear one of my favorite Hotties is on it. Elisha Cuthbert
rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=elisha+cuthbert/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=125526hm0/*-http%3A//www.centrum.is/aflagr34/Hannes/potb/ECuthbert/Elisha6.jpg

No, no...Eliza Dushku [sp] smokes her.

A dark haired hottie, right up your alley, sir [and mine...for I, too, am a lover of the dark-haired hottie]. Also bears a striking resemblance to my wife...although I think my wife is hotter.

Damn, now I gotta add BOTD...although I ain't complaining...
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=elisha+cuthbert/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=125526hm0/*-http%3A//www.centrum.is/aflagr34/Hannes/potb/ECuthbert/Elisha6.jpg

A dark haired hottie, right up your alley, sir [and mine...for I, too, am a lover of the dark-haired hottie]. Also bears a striking resemblance to my wife...although I think my wife is hotter.

Elisha Cuthbert is a brunette. Look at her eyebrows. I don't get the whole bleach blonde thing
If your wife looks like Eliza Dushku, you're a very lucky man. Yes Dark Haired Hotties is where it's at!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Elisha is hot! she was a slut on buffy
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:24:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Elisha Cuthbert is a brunette. Look at her eyebrows. I don't get the whole bleach blonde thing
If your wife looks like Eliza Dushku, you're a very lucky man. Yes Dark Haired Hotties is where it's at!

Ahh, yes...I was focusing on the area further below...where, once again those goddamned infernal so-called "panties" are hindering further inspection...hiding the truth. A Little Trickster, she is.

I don't get the bleach blonde shit either. WTF? Pleasing the masses, I guess.

BTW, thank you. I am a lucky man. Much luckier than I should or deserve to be. I don't quetion it...gift horses and all that.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:40:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Fixed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Realistic?

Subordinates who won't do what they're told and talk back constantly, in a .gov ATU? Little-bitty silencers as standard-issue? Parachuting out of planes at high-altitude with no oxy? The list goes on.

Read again.  I said "A little more realistic".
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:51:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Realistic?

Read again.  I said "A little more realistic".

Aww, c'mon, Lost Boys was realistic!

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:52:39 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Oh my....  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:54:54 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0265208/GND-74.jpg

Red X's are my other weakness.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#19]
You guys are going to have to excuse me as I quietly retreat into my bedroom.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Little-bitty silencers as standard-issue?

Yes Mr. Expert, very small sound suppressors such as the Gemtech Aurora are issued to government agencies for use in emergency situations that require quiet take downs. They are not used by SWAT teams and the like, but are issued to field agents on dangerous missions that might unexpectedly require the use of a suppressed sidearm. They are small and light enough to be easily concealed.

The AURORA is the most compact 9mm pistol suppressor available anywhere. Engineered for close range military operational scenarios requiring stealth and specific emergency and survival situations, the suppressor was designed specifically for use with the new, compact Glock model 26.

Mission requirements dictated utmost compactness, high efficiency per unit volume, a reduction in sound levels of at least 20 decibels and an operational usefulness exceeding two magazines without service or maintenance. The design goal is surpassed through the use of a combination of technologies resulting in the most diminutive sound suppressor available for the 9mm semi-auto pistol. Because of its size and weight, it is suitable for mounting on barrel threads of Browning design pistols (such as the Glock, SIG, etc.) without resorting to cantankerous recoil enhancing accessories.

Constructed of aircraft grade black anodized aluminum alloys heat treated to Gemtech specifications, this unit utilizes specially designed urethane "wipes" and artificial environment technology to achieve extreme performance.

All maintenance requirements can be performed easily with minimal tools. Because of the use of "wipes" and the restrictions imposed on shipment of silencer parts, distribution of the AURORA is limited to governmental users
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You guys are going to have to excuse me as I quietly retreat into my bedroom.

Ewwwwww.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
wow...that looks nice.

No kidding. Dayum.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Little-bitty silencers as standard-issue?

Yes Mr. Expert, very small sound suppressors such as the Gemtech Aurora are issued to government agencies for use in emergency situations that require quiet take downs. They are not used by SWAT teams and the like, but are issued to field agents on dangerous missions that might unexpectedly require the use of a suppressed sidearm. They are small and light enough to be easily concealed.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/glocker199/auroraL.jpg

The AURORA is the most compact 9mm pistol suppressor available anywhere. Engineered for close range military operational scenarios requiring stealth and specific emergency and survival situations, the suppressor was designed specifically for use with the new, compact Glock model 26.

Mission requirements dictated utmost compactness, high efficiency per unit volume, a reduction in sound levels of at least 20 decibels and an operational usefulness exceeding two magazines without service or maintenance. The design goal is surpassed through the use of a combination of technologies resulting in the most diminutive sound suppressor available for the 9mm semi-auto pistol. Because of its size and weight, it is suitable for mounting on barrel threads of Browning design pistols (such as the Glock, SIG, etc.) without resorting to cantankerous recoil enhancing accessories.

Constructed of aircraft grade black anodized aluminum alloys heat treated to Gemtech specifications, this unit utilizes specially designed urethane "wipes" and artificial environment technology to achieve extreme performance.

All maintenance requirements can be performed easily with minimal tools. Because of the use of "wipes" and the restrictions imposed on shipment of silencer parts, distribution of the AURORA is limited to governmental users

I never said I was an expert...all I wanted was some vampires and gunplay...maybe a zombie or two...some boobs? Jeez.

But does it go "Pfft, Pfft!" in real life? Huh??

The Lost Boys Keifer or the Truth and Consequences, NM Keifer would scoff at such a device. He'd shoot some mofo's, WITHOUT a silencer, flip his leonine mullet with an arrogant toss of his head, and hop on his bad-ass enduro bike...after which he would bang both Eliza and Elisha AT THE SAME TIME in his cool vampire cave with rock posters on the walls.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
wow...that looks nice.

No kidding. Dayum.

Yeah, yeah, whatever...not bad for a fake blonde.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top