Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 8:01:33 AM EDT
That is on from Noon to 3:00pm Eastern time and is available on the internet.

Need something to listen to.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:03:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Niel Boortz is on that time I think.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#2]
RUSH LIMBAUGH.

Yes he is a person I listen to.

CRC
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:12:01 AM EDT
[#3]
you can stream Rush at www.wbap.com  click on the listen live link

he is 1 hour delayed
For central time

TXL
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:18:29 AM EDT
[#4]
www.infowars.com
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:23:37 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 on Boortz.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Rush Limbaugh, easy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:25:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Haven't listened to Rush or Hannity in a while. Kind of disappointed in them. The republicans can do no wrong mantra.

I like Savage, but he isn't on until 6:00pm EST.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:27:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.infowars.com

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.infowars.com

Is that you again Alex?

You rascal
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Another vote for Boortz.  I agree with almost everything that guy says.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:33:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Haven't listened to Rush or Hannity in a while. Kind of disappointed in them. The republicans can do no wrong mantra.

Total BS, but that is the easy way for liberals to dismiss him.  And others mistakenly pick up on the mantra.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:36:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Niel Boortz is on that time I think.

Can't get to his WEB site www.boortz.com

Says under construction.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:36:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Rush > (Hannity+Boortz+Savage+Medved+Reagan+Beck)
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:47:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Check out Free Talk Live, they have a free streaming feed on their site and they also have free archieves.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Look here. There is a mix, but it is a geat source for hosts and can be searched by time slot at the top of the page.

Streaming Links
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:52:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.infowars.com

I was his show one time on cable access while in austin on business.  That guy is a little odd.

He was saying everyone who does the hook em horns thing with their hands is actually worshipping satan.

Just a little too tight on the tinfoil I think.

TXL
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:52:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Rush Limbaugh is the benchmark.  He is the most anaytical minds on radio.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:56:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Rush Limbaugh is the benchmark.  He is the most anaytical minds on radio.  

+1
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:57:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Savage speaks his mind and doesn't care who he offends.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:59:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:02:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Hannity has not been pleased with the Republicans lately and if you listen to his show you hear it.

I also like Bill Bennet Morning In America
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I agree with you about Rush. I stopped listening to Rush years ago. After that drug abuse deal and his mindless defending of Bush on every issue. He was great  not to many years ago but he is just a paid hack today. Bush could be on the whitehouse lawn beheading retarted children and Rush would have an excuse for it. He stopped being objective years ago.

The last straw for me with Rush was when he was pushing & supporting even tougher federal drug laws and prison time while he was doing drugs behind the seens. Many Doctors think that he went deaf becasue of his masssive pain pill abuse as that is one of many side effects to excess long term use.

A lot of people laugh at Alex Jones but on many issues he is right on. I don't agree with him 100% on the whole 9/11/01 theroy but on most other issues I do.  Many people just can't handle the truth. I wish the issues he talks about were not real but most are and it's just to shocking to most people and they don't want to hear it. ALex is ahead of his time as I see it. At the very least it is much more fun listening to Alex then to Rush that is for sure. As for main stream media most are a complete joke except for Lou Dobbs.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Savage speaks his mind and doesn't care who he offends.

+1  He comes on late night here, and I always get a kick out of him.  He's right on, most of the time.

Listened to Rush in teh '90s - he's a sell out.

Hannity is too shrill.

Liddy was excellent back in the late 90s, don't know if he's even on anymore.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#25]
I just listen to Glenn Beck and occasionally Rush.  Sean Hannity doesn't do it for me and Savage isn't in my area.  I have to be an insider to listen to Glenn Beck anyway.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's Rush for sure, but Hannity is critical of Republican ideas he disagrees with, border security, port security, amnesty for illegal aliens, etc.

Are you kidding me?  Rush criticizes Republicans all the time.  Just because it's not on YOUR pet issues doesn't make him a sycophant.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:08:22 AM EDT
[#27]
I like Laura Ingraham, but I consider all the "conservative" talk shows hosts to be carnival barkers.  If the trend in talk radio starts to lean to the left, watch some of these talking heads change their politics to adapt.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Mid-day, Glen Beck is good but I prefer Liddy and sometimes Rush.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I like Laura Ingraham, but I consider all the "conservative" talk shows hosts to be carnival barkers.  If the trend in talk radio starts to lean to the left, watch some of these talking heads change their politics to adapt.

Won't happen.  Rush got his start in a viewpoint-starved market.  People were hungry for a voice that would express thier views, and he created the perfect show for that market.

In 15 years, the political climate has changed somewhat, but Rush hasn't changed.  I use him as an example, since he is the only one I have been able to consistently listen to for years at a time.

There will always be a market for conservatism.  Look at the liberal shows.  The lack of market hasn't driven them to the right.  It simply put them out of money.  When there is no more market for conservative thinking, forums will die out.  If not, (as long as there is free speech) then there will always be conservative  voices in the various types of media.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Won't happen.  Rush got his start in a viewpoint-starved market.  People were hungry for a voice that would express thier views, and he created the perfect show for that market.

In 15 years, the political climate has changed somewhat, but Rush hasn't changed.  I use him as an example, since he is the only one I have been able to consistently listen to for years at a time.

There will always be a market for conservatism.  Look at the liberal shows.  The lack of market hasn't driven them to the right.  It simply put them out of money.  When there is no more market for conservative thinking, forums will die out.  If not, (as long as there is free speech) then there will always be conservative  voices in the various types of media.

I agree with you about Rush, I was thinking more of the ones that came along after 9-11.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Laura Ingraham.  Smart, funny, informative.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.infowars.com

I was his show one time on cable access while in austin on business.  That guy is a little odd.

He was saying everyone who does the hook em horns thing with their hands is actually worshipping satan.

Just a little too tight on the tinfoil I think.

TXL

Does he still try to scare people about FEMA after how ineffectual that organization was during Katrina?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:21:13 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Liddy was excellent back in the late 90s, don't know if he's even on anymore.

Liddy is indeed still on.

You can listen to him online at www.WCBM.com from 12-3.  Or if you're in the Baltimore-DC area tune in to 680 AM.

All these guys have their ups and downs.  None of them should be taken as gospel or dismissed entirely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top