Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/10/2004 8:49:01 AM EST
The liberals all say that there are going to be AK47's and Uzi's "Flooding the streets" come Monday morning. SO WHERE'S MINE DAMMIT? I want a free machine gun too! How about a .50 cal? Then I want to find this tree they keep talking about so I can pick an Uzi just like picking apples. OK, OK, I'll settle for an MP5 if all of the M4's are really taken.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:52:13 AM EST
Ya gotta wait till Monday.
It's going to be like Christmas, wake up in the morning, and run downstairs to see what Saint Colt left you!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:32:37 AM EST
That's funny.

I think I'm going to email her office on Monday and ask her where I can legally purchase a "machine gun" now that the ban on "machine guns" has expired
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:35:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
It's going to be like Christmas, wake up in the morning, and run downstairs to see what Saint Colt left you!

Actually, you will have to go outside. She said they will be flooding the streets.

I'm building a small retaining damn to catch them in front of my house. <crossing fingers>
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:48:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/10/2004 9:48:47 AM EST by Admiral_Crunch]

Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:

Saint Colt?

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:49:02 AM EST
I called her office in Fag Town, the aid who answered the phone was speachless...

"Hi, this is KA3B, how ya doin?"
"I am calling to ask where Senator cunt-whore wants me to be on Monday."
"Why?"
"Well, I want to help sandbag the streets come Monday morning."
"She said that there was going to be a flood of AK47's and Uzi's hitting the streets on Monday, so I want to be able to help her out by sandbagging the streets to prevent this flood."
"Does Senator cunt-whore have any preferences where I buy my machine gun on Monday morning?"
"Oh, she is AGAINST assualt weapons and machine guns."
"That explains a lot."
"Thanks for your time".
Top Top