Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2002 12:36:32 AM EDT
Little bastards!  About 1/2 dozen grade AA's battered around my car which was only parked outside because I was gonna go out later.  My vehicle waas specifically targeted, no other car's around my block were bombarded.

I had to hurry and wash my car before it got salmonella poisoning.

[b]If I ever catch the chicken shit little
punks, I'm gonna ram 2X more eggs down their throat than Paul Newman had to eat in that submarine movie.[/b]

Thought that crap only happens on Halloween.  To
do this on July Fourth of all day's is a totally disrespectful.  Freedom to egg someone's car right?

So what state is it legal to beat someone senseless with a sugar cane stick if they're caught vandalizing your property?
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 12:38:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 12:47:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Little bastards!  About 1/2 dozen grade AA's battered around my car which was only parked outside because I was gonna go out later.  My vehicle waas specifically targeted, no other car's around my block were bombarded.

punks, I'm gonna ram 2X more eggs down their throat than Paul Newman had to eat in that submarine movie.[/b]

do this on July Fourth of all day's is a totally disrespectful.  Freedom to egg someone's car right?

So what state is it legal to beat someone senseless with a sugar cane stick if they're caught vandalizing your property?
View Quote

The name of the Paul Newman movie is "Cool hand Luke"
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 12:52:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

The name of the Paul Newman movie is "Cool hand Luke"
View Quote

Thanks, guess he wasn't on a sub but I'm still gonna ram 2X more eggs than Newman ate.

Ok, looks like Paul Newman ate fifty eggs.  The punks are gonna be shitting yolks for three months.
[img]http://www.homegame.org/HG/a-c/CHL-33.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 2:10:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Nobody can eat 50 eggs [;)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 3:50:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nobody can eat 50 eggs [;)]
View Quote

Well, there was that kid that ate 50 and a half hot dogs yesterday at Coney Island...  He weighed 113lbs before the contest, and 129 afterwards.  Set a new world record.

I think he might be able to handle 50 eggs...  [;D]

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 4:05:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Chalk one more reason TO have your official AR15.com License Plate Bracket on your car....

I never get vandalized.......[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 7:24:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I attached fireworks to my neighbors 'beater' car. He wasn't home at the time.[:D]

[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/toaster%2Fgabescar%2Ejpg[/img]

-T.[BD]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top