Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/4/2002 11:36:32 PM EST
Little bastards! About 1/2 dozen grade AA's battered around my car which was only parked outside because I was gonna go out later. My vehicle waas specifically targeted, no other car's around my block were bombarded. I had to hurry and wash my car before it got salmonella poisoning. [b]If I ever catch the chicken shit little punks, I'm gonna ram 2X more eggs down their throat than Paul Newman had to eat in that submarine movie.[/b] Thought that crap only happens on Halloween. To do this on July Fourth of all day's is a totally disrespectful. Freedom to egg someone's car right? So what state is it legal to beat someone senseless with a sugar cane stick if they're caught vandalizing your property?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 11:38:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 11:47:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By SeaDweller: Little bastards! About 1/2 dozen grade AA's battered around my car which was only parked outside because I was gonna go out later. My vehicle waas specifically targeted, no other car's around my block were bombarded. I had to hurry and wash my car before it got salmonella poisoning. [b]If I ever catch the chicken shit little punks, I'm gonna ram 2X more eggs down their throat than Paul Newman had to eat in that submarine movie.[/b] Thought that crap only happens on Halloween. To do this on July Fourth of all day's is a totally disrespectful. Freedom to egg someone's car right? So what state is it legal to beat someone senseless with a sugar cane stick if they're caught vandalizing your property?
View Quote
The name of the Paul Newman movie is "Cool hand Luke"
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 11:52:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/4/2002 11:56:47 PM EST by SeaDweller]
Originally Posted By kentstate4:
Originally Posted By SeaDweller: Little bastards! About 1/2 dozen grade AA's battered around my car which was only parked outside because I was gonna go out later. My vehicle waas specifically targeted, no other car's around my block were bombarded. I had to hurry and wash my car before it got salmonella poisoning. [b]If I ever catch the chicken shit little punks, I'm gonna ram 2X more eggs down their throat than Paul Newman had to eat in that submarine movie.[/b] Thought that crap only happens on Halloween. To do this on July Fourth of all day's is a totally disrespectful. Freedom to egg someone's car right? So what state is it legal to beat someone senseless with a sugar cane stick if they're caught vandalizing your property?
View Quote
The name of the Paul Newman movie is "Cool hand Luke"
View Quote
Thanks, guess he wasn't on a sub but I'm still gonna ram 2X more eggs than Newman ate. Ok, looks like Paul Newman ate fifty eggs. The punks are gonna be shitting yolks for three months. [img]http://www.homegame.org/HG/a-c/CHL-33.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 1:10:08 AM EST
Nobody can eat 50 eggs [;)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 2:50:46 AM EST
Originally Posted By More_Cowbell: Nobody can eat 50 eggs [;)]
View Quote
Well, there was that kid that ate 50 and a half hot dogs yesterday at Coney Island... He weighed 113lbs before the contest, and 129 afterwards. Set a new world record. I think he might be able to handle 50 eggs... [;D] the_reject
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 3:05:01 AM EST
Chalk one more reason TO have your official AR15.com License Plate Bracket on your car.... I never get vandalized.......[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 6:24:03 AM EST
I attached fireworks to my neighbors 'beater' car. He wasn't home at the time.[:D] [img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/toaster%2Fgabescar%2Ejpg[/img] -T.[BD]
Top Top