Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/31/2006 10:05:58 PM EDT
I ask because I am truly out of ideas.

Used to be you could vote Republican but it is George Bush and a LOT of Republicans who are pushing for amnesty for illegals and are in FAVOR of illegal immigration by Mexicans. Democrats aren't necessarily gonna do anything about it either and the only ones who currently opposse it do so only to make Bush look bad.

So much for voting the bastards out. Republicans and Democrats are about the same on this issue and while voting third party may hurt them it won't be enough to make them change their ways.

Used to be a time you could simply address the issue yourself. Lots of groups like "The Minutemen" took up the slack and did what the government was unwilling to do in some cases and oppossed to in most cases.

And some guys did it anyway and literally "lost the farm."

August 19, 2005
2 Illegal Immigrants Win Arizona Ranch in Court
By ANDREW POLLACK

DOUGLAS, Ariz., Aug. 18 - Spent shells litter the ground at what is left of the firing range, and camouflage outfits still hang in a storeroom. Just a few months ago, this ranch was known as Camp Thunderbird, the headquarters of a paramilitary group that promised to use force to keep illegal immigrants from sneaking across the border with Mexico.

Now, in a turnabout, the 70-acre property about two miles from the border is being given to two immigrants whom the group caught trying to enter the United States illegally.

The land transfer is being made to satisfy judgments in a lawsuit in which the immigrants had said that Casey Nethercott, the owner of the ranch and a former leader of the vigilante group Ranch Rescue, had harmed them.

"Certainly it's poetic justice that these undocumented workers own this land," said Morris S. Dees Jr., co-founder and chief trial counsel of the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Ala., which represented the immigrants in their lawsuit.

And to make matters worse, the pro illegal movement is so bold that Mexican flags are replacing US flags all over this country. And when someone finally had enough and took it down and showed it the same lack of respect that was shown the the previously flying US flag it was THAT person who was brought up on charges.

High School Kid Who Burned Mexican Flag Arrested And Charged With Arson
FreeRepublic ^ | 3/31/06 | kstewskis

Just got home from work, and was listening to Joe Crummy on KFYI interview one of the dads of the kids that burned the Mexican flag:

Apparently, his kid was arrested by AJ Police and was held in detention in Florence all day yesterday. Charged with Arson. It took all of their savings to get a retainer for an atty.

It gets better. The family is now getting death threats. They were informed by police that there are those trying to find out where the family lives, and are going after them. AJ police stated to the father, there is nothing they can do about it, until someone actually shows up on their property.

Now usually I'm not one for the tinfoil. Usually I'm the optomist. But is seems like this issue is getting far out of hand and the ONLY folks being punished are those who are trying to stop it.

And this is NOT the usual immigrant bashing.

I don't mind immigrants at all. This country was largely built by those who LEGALLY IMMIGRATED.

It isn't even anti Mexican. I love LEGAL Mexican immigrants, though I mostly see them as Americans. I can appreciate their culture and all they bring to this country.

But I have a big problem with CRIMINALS. Especially those who are trying to undermine the country. I have an even bigger problem when CRIMINALS are encouraged or rewarded.

So what can a guy do without getting arrested?

I want to help, but I'm out of ideas.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
lock and load??
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
lock and load??

See last part in red.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#3]
National Militia Standards

Defensive actions alone can never succeed. If the objective of the war is to break the will of the enemy - and this cannot be achieved without shattering their power - we clearly cannot be content with defensive action. Purely defensive tactics will never break the enemy's strength...
Such a method of defence, which enables the enemy to attack as he sees fit and to retreat at will, to reorganize and to attack again - such defence is known as "passive defence" and ends in defeat and ruin...
All these calculations lead to one conclusion: he who does not wish to be defeated must attack. The same applies to the combatants, who have no intention of oppressing others but are fighting for their own freedom and honor. They too have but one possible path - attack. They must attack their enemy and break its strength and its will... -- David Raziel

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Everybody not go to work for a couple days, and do it on the national level. Maybe?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Everybody not go to work for a couple days, and do it on the national level. Maybe?

People are by and large fucking pussies!  They won't do shit to interrupt their lives.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been saying it in every thread about this subject and will say it again:

Write your reps, write everyone else's reps, write till your fingers bleed.  If we make enough noise, we WILL be heard.  Bitching on the internet is not going to do a lick of good.  If we believe we have already lost than we have.

WRITE!! WRITE DAMN YOU!!!

My list of hits so far:

Sen Mel Martinez (R-FL)
Sen Bill Frist (D-FL)
Sen John McCain (RINO-AZ)
Sen Bill Frist (R-TN)
Rep. Ileana Ros-Leighnen (R-FL18)
VPOTUS
POTUS
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've been saying it in every thread about this subject and will say it again:

Write your reps, write everyone else's reps, write till your fingers bleed.  If we make enough noise, we WILL be heard.  Bitching on the internet is not going to do a lick of good.  If we believe we have already lost than we have.

WRITE!! WRITE DAMN YOU!!!

My list of hits so far:

Sen Mel Martinez (R-FL)
Sen Bill Frist (D-FL)
Sen John McCain (RINO-AZ)
Sen Bill Frist (R-TN)
Rep. Ileana Ros-Leighnen (R-FL18)
VPOTUS
POTUS

My Reps and President are the assholes pushing this through.

It's like writing Diane Feinstein to opposse gun control.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Well I know I'm aiding and abetting the illegals, because I really like Roberto's Taco Shop.

Carne Asada Nachos are good.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Whats another country where you can own cool ass hardware and everyone is somewhat like minded to their national identity.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

then write them and tell them they're assholes (tactfully)!  write other people's reps who you think may be swing votes.  just because they don't rep your district doesn't mean you can't write them.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:16:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

then write them and tell them they're assholes (tactfully)!  write other people's reps who you think may be swing votes.  just because they don't rep your district doesn't mean you can't write them.

Newsflash:

They don't give a shit, because they KNOW you aint gonna vote for Hillary, no matter how far up your ass they shove it.  

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:21:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined. --

Patrick Henry, during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

Writing them wastes time and money an accomplishes nothing, but if you build force they will listen because they have to they have no choice not to.

The founders knew we needed the second amendment, they fully expected us to use it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:22:30 PM EDT
[#13]
The average guy can do a hell of a lot, to be honest!

Write your Congressman, your senators, the people in office that make the legislation. Join the Minute Men, help report people that are illegals, ect.

I've written Congressman in 3 different states. South Carolina (my own, I even sent off a letter to the traitorous cocksucker Lindsay Graham for his latest indiscretions in the Senate with immigration), Tennessee, and North Carolina.

AND WRITE TO ANY CONGESSMAN/WOMAN FROM YOUR STATE WITH LESS THAN A 'C' RATING FROM THIS SITE!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#14]
You can start by not hiring illegals.

If you don't hire them, they won't come.

Yes, that means, get off your lazy ass... and cut your own damn grass!  (Or, pay some American a fair market wage to do it for you).  If the shoe fits, you know who you are.

It's economics, stupid.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:34:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People are by and large fucking pussies!  They won't do shit to interrupt their lives.

Exactly! If this werent true, there would be no GCA'68, there would have been no AWB'94, and gas would still be $1.50 a gallon, because people would have boycotted, protested and stuck together.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:35:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Which group is the "NRA" of building the wall.

Somebody post it, and I will join.  

We need our collective voices heard.  The politicians need to know that immigration control is a winning issue.

If there is not currently a mainstream group, then SteyrAUG:  You need to start one!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The founders knew we needed the second amendment, they fully expected us to use it.

And shamefully, the ball is being dropped as we speak.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:47:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And shamefully, the ball is being dropped as we speak.

Militias are local entities, they have no authority outside their own areas unless called into service by the governor, the first step is for people to form their own well regulated militias in their own areas first, then the militia that is being over run by criminal aliens call for mutual assistance from other militias and bypass the governors that refuse to uphold the duties of their offices.

Small units have been training together border to border along the coast of Washington, Oregon and California but the numbers are only strong enough for intructor cadres not big enough to impact millions of criminal aliens.

All we can do is continue to train and organize/coordinate until the people are actually willing to form militia units and make demands "they" can't refuse.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Some folks own riverfront property in the border states.

Maybe they'll support a building of a wall on their lands, collectively.

It's a long shot, I know.  I'm sure as hell out of ideas as well.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:56:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Buy all the products you can that are made in Mexico, if we can get enough jobs there they will want to stay.

I am afriad not, they get free health care and other gov assistance here, America at it worste will always seem better to the invading alien, the only way to change that is treat them the same mexico treats aliens that invade their southern border, pretty harsh !

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:10:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Used to be you could vote Republican but it is George Bush and a LOT of Republicans who are pushing for amnesty for illegals and are in FAVOR of illegal immigration by Mexicans. Democrats aren't necessarily gonna do anything about it either and the only ones who currently opposse it do so only to make Bush look bad.

So much for voting the bastards out. Republicans and Democrats are about the same on this issue and while voting third party may hurt them it won't be enough to make them change their ways.

Used to be a time you could simply address the issue yourself. Lots of groups like "The Minutemen" took up the slack and did what the government was unwilling to do in some cases and oppossed to in most cases.

And some guys did it anyway and literally "lost the farm."

August 19, 2005
By ANDREW POLLACK

DOUGLAS, Ariz., Aug. 18 - Spent shells litter the ground at what is left of the firing range, and camouflage outfits still hang in a storeroom. Just a few months ago, this ranch was known as Camp Thunderbird, the headquarters of a paramilitary group that promised to use force to keep illegal immigrants from sneaking across the border with Mexico.

Now, in a turnabout, the 70-acre property about two miles from the border is being given to two immigrants whom the group caught trying to enter the United States illegally.

The land transfer is being made to satisfy judgments in a lawsuit in which the immigrants had said that Casey Nethercott, the owner of the ranch and a former leader of the vigilante group Ranch Rescue, had harmed them.

"Certainly it's poetic justice that these undocumented workers own this land," said Morris S. Dees Jr., co-founder and chief trial counsel of the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Ala., which represented the immigrants in their lawsuit.

And to make matters worse, the pro illegal movement is so bold that Mexican flags are replacing US flags all over this country. And when someone finally had enough and took it down and showed it the same lack of respect that was shown the the previously flying US flag it was THAT person who was brought up on charges.

High School Kid Who Burned Mexican Flag Arrested And Charged With Arson
FreeRepublic ^ | 3/31/06 | kstewskis

Just got home from work, and was listening to Joe Crummy on KFYI interview one of the dads of the kids that burned the Mexican flag:

Apparently, his kid was arrested by AJ Police and was held in detention in Florence all day yesterday. Charged with Arson. It took all of their savings to get a retainer for an atty.

It gets better. The family is now getting death threats. They were informed by police that there are those trying to find out where the family lives, and are going after them. AJ police stated to the father, there is nothing they can do about it, until someone actually shows up on their property.

Now usually I'm not one for the tinfoil. Usually I'm the optomist. But is seems like this issue is getting far out of hand and the ONLY folks being punished are those who are trying to stop it.

And this is NOT the usual immigrant bashing.

I don't mind immigrants at all. This country was largely built by those who LEGALLY IMMIGRATED.

It isn't even anti Mexican. I love LEGAL Mexican immigrants, though I mostly see them as Americans. I can appreciate their culture and all they bring to this country.

But I have a big problem with CRIMINALS. Especially those who are trying to undermine the country. I have an even bigger problem when CRIMINALS are encouraged or rewarded.

I want to help, but I'm out of ideas.

The sensible moves in this order are:

Build a wall
Put the national guard on the border
Round up and deport all illegals, even the convicted ones in federal prison
End Birth Right Citizenship
Fine the shit out of business that hire illegals until they fold or learn
Seize all assets and accounts of illegals, and make it illegal to wire transfer money to mexico without proper documentation
Sue the government of mexico to recoup financial loss incurred because of illegals

Since the .Gov wont do any of this, patriotic militia groups with no racial agenda, or Aryan assholes should police the border on their own accord and capture, detain and deter all illegals on the American side of the border, and fire upon all Mexican police and military making aggressive movements on our side as well
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:17:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Write your letters, Fire or stop spending $$ with anyone you think hires illegals. I profile Mexicans as illegals if they have no ability to speak English. Your landscapers, cleaning people, car wash, restraunts etc. You could also fill your truck up with them over at Home Depot and drop them off 20 miles out in BFE.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

August 19, 2005
By ANDREW POLLACK

Geeze, this sounds like something straight out of South Africa...  Morris Dees is a first class asshole!

I was at a gunshow a few weeks ago where there were literally thousands of people in attendance.  There was a stand set up by a Pennsylvania "minuteman" group offering information on the border control problem, a donations can, and applications to join.  As I stood in line waiting to talk to the rep, I overheard the man in front of me ask for an application.  He also asked if they had given out many applications today.  The rep's response:  No - your the first!!  

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:24:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I was at a gunshow a few weeks ago where there were literally thousands of people in attendance.  There was a stand set up by a Pennsylvania "minuteman" group offering information on the border control problem, a donations can, and applications to join.  As I stood in line waiting to talk to the rep, I overheard the man in front of me ask for an application.  He also asked if they had given out many applications today.  The rep's response:  No - your the first!!  

Harrisburg Show? That must have been before I got there. I got an application and a bunch of flyers.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:33:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Actually, the only way to win is to get the public to know, and acknowledge that the borders are porous and that any Al QUEDA fuckstan can walk on in. Sad to say it, but I think it will take a shitstain to cross, or get caught attempting to cross, to get American Idiots to wake up. But then the hush machine would likely be implemented by BP, and the story may never leak. It would take a combination of luck and the right media to make it happen.

With that in mind, we can use any able body down here on the border to aujgment the BP. We have a small element of regualrs who patrol the area, they can always use help. Volunteer! Come down and take pics or videos and show it to all your sheeple neighbors and friends. Show them what is coming to their area. We've been overrun and the area shows it, show them they;re next in line to lose that quality of life.

It makes our side look bad when only beer bellied camo clad chairbornes show up at rallys. Makes the anti illegal movement look like a bunch of necks, which overall hurts the cause. More normal folks at these things helps a great deal.

Forward localized media reports from overrun areas dealing with crimes committed by illegals to nearby areas. Seems most crime reporting is very gepgraphically based and areas only a few miles apart never hear of the multitude of crimes committed by the invaders.

To summarize: Man the border areas, show up at counter protests, and share information.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Once again. www.minutemanproject.com/
Is your country worth 50 dollars????????? Mine was.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:45:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Welcome to Serbia 1990

Just a year ago, the KLA was a tiny, militant splinter group that wanted Kosovo's independence from Serbia, at a time when most of the province's residents had more modest political ambitions.

Of Kosovo's 2.1 million people, 90 percent are ethnic Albanians who complain Belgrade has shut their schools, suppressed their language and ignored their political rights. For years, ethnic Albanian politicians have demanded Belgrade restore the autonomy that was stripped from them in 1991 by Slobodan Milosevic, president of the rump Yugoslav Republic made up of Serbia and Montenegro.

Due to its small size, modest equipment and lack of popular support, the KLA was never seen as a serious threat.

However, in 1997 it began killing Serb police and others who collaborated with the Serbs. It also drove Serbs entirely out of some areas.

In February 1998, the government struck back. Milosevic sent troops into the areas controlled by the KLA, destroying property and killing 80 Kosovars, including women, children and elderly men. The killing provoked riots in Pristina, the Kosovar capital, and again raised the specter of ethnic cleansing by the Serbs, like that in Bosnia's recent past.

By the first week of March, the Yugoslav and Serbian forces had wiped out what was believed to be the core of the KLA, a single family in the village of Prekaz headed by rebel leader Adem Jashari.

But the crackdown backfired badly.

Within weeks, the KLA's ranks swelled with fighters, the government attacks escalated, and tens upon tens of thousands of Kosovars fled their homes.

While the Serb-led offensive drove the KLA out of virtually all its strongholds, it also encouraged a massive flow of weaponry from neighboring Albania in support of the rebels.

And it encouraged militants to attack Serb soldiers and civilians as a way of escalating the conflict and drawing in NATO to back them up.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:03:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Until a wall the likes of that described in HR 4437 is built, and the Rule of Law is restored to immigration, I will not vote for another Republican.

The Republicans are in charge. They will enforce party discipline on this existential issue if they are convinced the stakes are high enough. Some of them (McCain, Specter) are working to pass amnesty while providing as much cover as possible for those Republicans who would pay the highest price for supporting amnesty. That crap about "reconciling" the House version with the Senate version in "committee" is code for a CYA smoke screen to fool the voters, and allow you to think "your" representative didn't support amnesty. That bullshit ain't gonna fly this time. Republicans can stand as one or they can pay.

We can fight now or forget it. It is simple demographic numbers. Any group of new arrivals must vote 51% or more Republican or the party, and gun rights, are doomed. Do you really think 51% of those Mexican flag waving protesters are Republicans? I'd bet there are more genuine Communists than Republicans. Ever wonder why nearly every Democrat supports amnesty?

If amnesty/guest worker passes, Kommiefornia is where we will all live. Look at the reality in California today...Worse for business, worse for gun owners, and genuine conservatives are damn near extinct.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Harrisburg Show? That must have been before I got there. I got an application and a bunch of flyers.

Yep.  Saturday about 10:30AM.  I picked up some info and an application also.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:14:08 AM EDT
[#31]
What should really scare you is the explosion of the population of landless, propertyless, essentially foreigners in this country who will be given the franchise in this country, virtually overnight.

If you think the socialism is bad now, just wait until the poor outnumber the middle class 3 or 4 to 1.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:18:28 AM EDT
[#32]
I have seen that most Republicans are selling out their country to Mexico and illegals to enrich a few of their corporate donors. We all knew the Democrats would sell their country down the drain. I am sick of listening to their bullshit reasons for doing what there are doing. I will support whatever candidate who is for shutting this invasion of our country down. The rest-screw them and the horse they rode in on. Waiting for the next time the Republican party calls me for a donation. There are not going to like my reply. My extra money is going to Minutemen and whoever the hell is actually defending this country instead of the good for nothing traitors we have in congress and the presidency.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:21:43 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

i2.tinypic.com/spbw5j.gif

Thanks for the link...
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:22:17 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
What should really scare you is the explosion of the population of landless, propertyless, essentially foreigners in this country who will be given the franchise in this country, virtually overnight.

If you think the socialism is bad now, just wait until the poor outnumber the middle class 3 or 4 to 1.

God willing, I won't be here when that takes place.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:24:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where are you going? For me... I mean if gun rights are gone anyway, why not go to Australia?

You've got to be under 44 to go and you've got to be healthy, speak English, and bring specific skills that Australia lacks or you can forget it. You boomers are sadly stuck here.

The Republican turncoats (Specter, McCain, Graham, DeWine) are taking a giant dump on my citizenship and my country. Those fucking pricks...
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:27:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Everyone who is against illegal immigration and the protests should stay home for a few days... have a national sickout... someone should set that up.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:33:34 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto.  I believe the Lord's return is imminent.  The only question is if the US will fall apart before or afterwards.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:44:46 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the link...

No problem. Getting into an organization like the minutemen or just contributing to the cause at least makes me feel like I am doing something.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:50:36 AM EDT
[#39]
"Write your reps, write everyone else's reps, write till your fingers bleed. If we make enough noise, we WILL be heard. Bitching on the internet is not going to do a lick of good. If we believe we have already lost than we have.

WRITE!! WRITE DAMN YOU!!!"

After writing your own reps and the President and V.P., calls help to tie up the lines with support for enforcing the laws we already have.

writing other state's reps usually doesn't work...I was told (by other state's reps) that they don't listen to complaints or suggestions from other state's citizens...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:57:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Why do some pay to promote things on internet chat rooms if it doesn't matter?

Write? It will be over by then. Call.

Other reps might not listen but I'm calling anyway. Sure as shit those 4 Judiciary cocksuckers heard from me.

The Republicans need to know it is their collective ass that is on the line (same as gun owners).
Here is a quote I like along those lines:

"Private Pyle has dishonored himself and dishonored his platoon. I have tried to help Private Pyle. I have failed. I have failed because YOU have not given Private Pyle the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Private Pyle fucks up, I will not punish him! I will punish all of YOU!"
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:00:20 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.  Saturday about 10:30AM.  I picked up some info and an application also.

Holy Shit Dude, you must have been there 30 minutes ahead of me, at the most............
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:02:29 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the link...

+1  I finally found something tangible I can do, even if it is just to make myself feel better.  I donated to swiftboats too, and that A-hole Kerry isn't my CINC, so maybe it's good luck.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:53:56 AM EDT
[#43]
1.  email/fax/call your Rep and Senators.  Don't write a letter; they take weeks to get scanned for anthrax before they make it to their destination

2.  email/fax/call the White House and the Republican National Committee.  The RNC needs to know that the Repubs are swimming against the tide and that you will vote AGAINST EVERY REPUBLICAN this fall to teach them a lesson.

3.  Support the Minutemen.  $10 ain't a lot of money, but if a million people send that much in.....

4.  Ask fence-sitters if they've seen the rallies and news coverage.  I have several co-workers who were clueless, and I asked "hey, didja see the half-million illegals in LA protesting deportation and demanding amnesty?"  Response:  "WHAT????" followed by them checking it out on the web and getting PISSED.

5.  Don't spend your money where illegals work.  I LOVE mexican food, but I'm not eating at any mexican restaurant where I suspect illegals work.

6.  stay aware and keep your powder dry.  This shit will only get worse.  I predict they will keep making noise until Congress does something either for them or against them.  If Congress sells us out to get the mex vote, they will feel emboldened beyond belief, and they WILL get cocky (and perhaps violent).  If Congress says screw you illegals, the mexs will take it to the next level of violence.  Imagine 1960s Vietnam protests + racial violence + "this is our HOMELAND" and you have an ugly situation.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:09:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Simple but powerful:  

Wear red, white and blue!

I am buying up rolls of red, white and blue ribbons, cutting them in lengths, attatching safety pins and giving them out to friends and strangers alike.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:43:10 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

<snip>

Call your representatives offices and write letters also.

Don't vote Republican or Democrat in any elections, whether you agree with them or not check out the Constitution or Libertarian or some other party.

Try not to support businesses that hire on illegal aliens.

So realistically, there is nothing you can do. Amnesty is coming.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:46:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:00:35 AM EDT
[#47]

Thank you for joining the Minuteman Project.

Anyone know how I can get people together to protest in my home town?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Thank you for joining the Minuteman Project.

Anyone know how I can get people together to protest in my home town?

start in the Texas Hometown Forum.  Tell your local radio DJs and TV news stations.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#49]
For beginners, stop supporting businesses that hire illegal aliens; refuse to hire people (nanny,s housekeeprs) that do not have their green card up to date and write your congressman until you get blisters on your fingers.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:23:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Armed Revolt.

I am going to put some effort into building the Constitution Party, I think, but that will be far too little far too late.

The political system in this country is utterly, utterly broken and I have littel faith it can be fixed from within any longer.  The .gov has simply chosen another electorate and if you could get enough votes behind you to make such a change, they would simply bring several million more voters from the same, or some other, 3rd world shithole and buy their fucking vote with your own hard earned money.

Yup, armed revolt.

They won't stop, ever, until we kick their ass.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top