Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2013 12:43:30 PM EST

Kinda like what Wyoming did and I am curious on how that will go.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:43:58 PM EST
You first.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:45:55 PM EST
Sounds fun, I'm in
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:47:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2013 12:51:13 PM EST by Luchs]
I wish they would do something like that here. I have a CZ-26 and Sten kit in oil. Those are EASY, if it were legal.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:48:02 PM EST
Yes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:48:03 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:48:07 PM EST
Yes.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:50:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2013 12:53:07 PM EST by SixSquared]
Originally Posted By saigamanTX:

View Quote

I'm assuming some kind of "Firearms Freedom Act".

We've had one here in Montana for a few years, and nobody's made a damn thing. At least nobody who cares about the welfare of their corn holes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:52:32 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:53:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2013 12:54:29 PM EST by Admiral_Crunch]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aimless:
not to spoil anyone's fun, and fuck the BATF, but those state laws are no defense to a federal criminal prosecution.

View Quote
So has no one in any of these states starting churning out m16s yet?

I guess people will have to decide what their chances are of encountering a federal LEO while in possession (and one who wants to make a case). Realistically, I think that chance is pretty small for the average American.
And someone may be willing to become a test case. It sucks that you can't often challenge the constitutionality of a law without being charged with breaking it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:53:40 PM EST
I can't believe no one has even done it at home? Not saying you should, it's a terrible idea,, but it seems like someone would
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SixSquared:

We've had one here in Montana for a few years, and nobody's made a damn thing. At least anyone who cares about the welfare of their corn holes.
I can't believe no one has even done it at home? Not saying you should, it's a terrible idea,, but it seems like someone would

Second mouse gets the cheese.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:54:35 PM EST
not to spoil anyone's fun, and fuck the BATF, but those state laws are no defense to a federal criminal prosecution.

View Quote

Would YOU admit to it?

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:55:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2013 1:03:40 PM EST by Valintino]
Maybe, maybe not. Unfortunately the bill was rejected by our dick all-knowing creator of a governor Jay Nickson. So it will be going through our state congress/senate/house again, hopefully it picks up much more steam than it did before and circumvents Jay DICKson's veto.

I know of a lot of people who are still sore from what he did.....

Update: Just checked it again in a while, as of 7/05/13, it was delivered to the secretary of state's desk.

Here is the link if you want to check on it....

http://www.house.mo.gov/billsummary.aspx?bill=HB436
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:03:55 PM EST
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SixSquared:

We've had one here in Montana for a few years, and nobody's made a damn thing. At least anyone who cares about the welfare of their corn holes.

Well, I haven't heard of anyone doing it or caught doing it. I do know the ATF sent a nasty letter to Montana firearm manufacturers basically stating "Prepare thy anus if you even think about it".

PS. The Montana Firearms Freedom Act does specifically prohibit machine guns , but it's just a feel good law anyways so .
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:04:06 PM EST
Hoping Tennessee's legislature takes notes while we have all three houses covered
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:05:42 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:06:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:

I guess people will have to decide what their chances are of encountering a federal LEO while in possession (and one who wants to make a case). Realistically, I think that chance is pretty small for the average American.
And someone may be willing to become a test case. It sucks that you can't often challenge the constitutionality of a law without being charged with breaking it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:

Which is bullshit because no one wants to be the guinea pig for a case, and were still affected by those laws due to being constrained by them.
Fuck scrotus too btw.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:33:18 PM EST
Deputize the law abiding adult populace of the entire state that passes a CCW program / check.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:44:17 PM EST

View Quote
HB 436 Does encompass machine guns and makes it an arrestable offense to try and enforce any federal gun laws.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:53:14 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:57:04 PM EST
I sure as hell wouldn't.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:59:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By uafgrad:

The initial FFA in Alaska stated that the Atty General would defend any Alaskan from federal charges
I think that portion was changed from shall to may when they realized what a federal defense case would run in cost and man hours
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By uafgrad:

The initial FFA in Alaska stated that the Atty General would defend any Alaskan from federal charges
I think that portion was changed from shall to may when they realized what a federal defense case would run in cost and man hours

It says a lot when a fucking state can't afford to defend a federal case. How in the fuck is a citizen supposed to?

I forgot, were not!
Top Top