Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2005 10:52:26 AM EDT
I never watch these shows but today is about people who shot/killed their childrens molester.

If I had it my way there would be alot more of these stories.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Mointel isn't that bad as a former Marine
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I thought he was a Navy Guy?  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:58:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Only former Marines are Lee Harvey Oswald and Charles Whitman.  There are a few lesser known former Marines but these are the examples.

Montel is bucking for becoming a former, given his stance on dope smoking.  I am not going to make this a pissing fest but smoking any drug, regardless of the therapeutic benefits, is dumb.  There are BETTER means of dosing that burning a drug and inhaling the fumes.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Either way, more people should shoot their childrens child molesters. Or any childs molester for that matter.  Sick fucks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

An except from his bio

Mr. Williams began his professional career in the U.S. Marine Corps in 1974, when he enlisted after graduating high school in his hometown of Baltimore, Maryland. After six months, he was meritoriously promoted twice, and in 1975, became the first black Marine selected to the Naval Academy Prep School who then went on to graduate from the Naval Academy. Upon graduation, he received a presidential appointment to the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. While at Annapolis, Mr. Williams studied Mandarin Chinese and graduated with a degree in General Engineering and a minor in International Security Affairs.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

An except from his bio

Mr. Williams began his professional career in the U.S. Marine Corps in 1974, when he enlisted after graduating high school in his hometown of Baltimore, Maryland. After six months, he was meritoriously promoted twice, and in 1975, became the first black Marine selected to the Naval Academy Prep School who then went on to graduate from the Naval Academy. Upon graduation, he received a presidential appointment to the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. While at Annapolis, Mr. Williams studied Mandarin Chinese and graduated with a degree in General Engineering and a minor in International Security Affairs.

I stand corrected.  

With regard to the "former" Marine.  My understanding (from a retired Master Gunny) is that once you leave the service you are a "former" Marine.  "Ex Marine" is the term for those who have disgraced the Corps and have been drummed out.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I can't believe nobody called you gay for watching daytime TV talk shows. Arfcom is getting soft.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:07:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I stand corrected.  

With regard to the "former" Marine.  My understanding (from a retired Master Gunny) is that once you leave the service you are a "former" Marine.  "Ex Marine" is the term for those who have disgraced the Corps and have been drummed out.  

That's my understanding as well, I learned that when i was going through MEPS when I enlisted in the Corps.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Go turn in your Mancard
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:12:31 AM EDT
[#11]
At least he was not watching Oxygen Channel
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:18:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
So I'm watching Montel........  

turn in your man card

Sorry, MrClean4Hire....that was my first thought too!  

I agree, though, any molester who messes around with any of our kids had better hope the police get to him first.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So I'm watching Montel........  

turn in your man card

Sorry, MrClean4Hire....that was my first thought too!  

I agree, though, any molester who messes around with any of our kids had better hope the police get to him first.

Well I watch what ever the wife has turned on usually

Be it noted the Lifetime and the Oxygen channel are blocked
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Did they have my favorite?
The father who's son was molested/killed?
It was caught on tape.
Bastard was extradited back to Louisiana,I believe.
Cuffed between two LEOs,walking thru the airport.
Dad was at a pay phone.
They walk past,he turns,pulls shotgun,and removes head of piece of shit.
POS slumps between 2 LEOs.
Feds had to get involved.State didn'tr want to bring charges against the Dad.
My hereo.Need more like him.Dave
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Did they have my favorite?
The father who's son was molested/killed?
It was caught on tape.
Bastard was extradited back to Louisiana,I believe.
Cuffed between two LEOs,walking thru the airport.
Dad was at a pay phone.
They walk past,he turns,pulls shotgun,and removes head of piece of shit.
POS slumps between 2 LEOs.
Feds had to get involved.State didn'tr want to bring charges against the Dad.
My hereo.Need more like him.Dave

At least he can feel a little warmth in knowing that sick filth will never draw breath again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top