Posted: 12/27/2003 12:24:07 PM EDT
Oh man. I was thinking about giving my copy to my Clinton-loving sister for Christmas (decided against it) but decided to read the whole sordid account again for a laugh.
Oh my god, it's so obvious that the whole point of this investigation was to humiliate and shame Clinton. It's so goddamn funny, especially in light of how serious things are now with the war and all. But after read the Starr Report, I can understand why Bush had everything in the West Wing steam-cleaned and sanitized.
Here are some choice footnootes:
19. Lewinsky testified that she had an orgasm
25. After their sexual encounter, she saw the President masturbate in the bathroom near the sink
28. They engaged in oral-anal contact as well See Lewinsky 8/26/98 Depo at 18-20
31. As Ms. Lewinsky departed, she observed the President "manually stimulating" himself in Ms. Hernreich's office
35. They engaged in oral-anal contact as well.
37. The President then put the cigar in his mouth and said to Ms. Lewinsky "It tastes good."
41. On this occasion, the President ejaculated
81. She testified after the encounter concluded with the President masturbating into a bathroom sink
Gee, thanks. Those are eight visuals I'll likely never get out of my head. [puke]
If Monica had not kept the blue Gap dress hidden as evidence, she'd be sleeping with Vince Foster right now.