Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 4:38:07 PM EDT
I can see the comments but they want me to join or subscribe to something called "causes:.  Being an old fart, I didn't subscribe.  

Anyway, Abdul-Aliyy Hafiz is getting pretty mouthy.  Thought someone could take a look and let me know what is going on.  

http://www.causes.com/causes/419869  This link has the FaceBook logo on it so I guess it's a related section of the site.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#1]
FB is the devil.....

My wife convinced me to open a "wall".....I told her she would not like what she sees.....she didn't.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I have no use for anyonewith a name like that, yes I'm an old fart too.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

FB is the devil.....

My wife convinced me to open a "wall".....I told her she would not like what she sees.....she didn't.

All of these new fangled contraptions!  People sending me stuff that I can only see or respond to if I join FB.  Things went downhill when they took the dial off the telephone and put those buttons on!  

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]
The link you posted is to a page with 635,000 members asking facebook to remove the page (Soldiers are not Heros)

Here is Pig Vomits last post.

Hey Infidels,

My name is Abdul, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, godless, heathens who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass MTV. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Korans? I mean, I guess it's fun hating on Iraqis of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures dead babies in Vietnam.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of Elite Iranian Revolutionary Guards, and starter on my destroy Israel team. What Activities pleasing to Allah do you do, other than "send soldiers into Iraq to get blown up by IEDs"? I also got top marks in creating explosive vests, and have a 5 banging hot wives (They just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my one of my bitches
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:55:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
FB is the devil.....

All of these new fangled contraptions!  People sending me stuff that I can only see or respond to if I join FB.  Things went downhill when they took the dial off the telephone and put those buttons on!  

Viva la Old School......
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The link you posted is to a page with 635,000 members asking facebook to remove the page (Soldiers are not Heros)

Hey Infidels,

My name is Abdul, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, godless, heathens who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass MTV. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Korans? I mean, I guess it's fun hating on Iraqis of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures dead babies in Vietnam.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of Elite Iranian Revolutionary Guards, and starter on my destroy Israel team. What Activities pleasing to Allah do you do, other than "send soldiers into Iraq to get blown up by IEDs"? I also got top marks in creating explosive vests, and have a 5 banging hot wives (They just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

when I saw your avatar.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hey Infidels,

It is a spin off of something on /b/. The dude is trolling.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hey Infidels,

4chan troll page.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:01:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's the original text:

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#10]
People older than 35 really should just stay away from the internet.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Does that mean people that are 35 right now will always be okay, or do I have to give up the internet in a few years when I hit 35 too?

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does that mean people that are 35 right now will always be okay, or do I have to give up the internet in a few years when I hit 35 too?

No, its a rolling line. Next year will be 36, and so on. Sort of like the IRS mileage deduction, just increasing each year.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:15:49 PM EDT
[#13]
All soldiers aren't heroes.

...is that what they are getting at?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm 75 years old and what is this?

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:59:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like a joke. I love hating on Terrorists. It helps me keep my sanity
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top