Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 9:15:07 AM EST
Jost got in to Massechusetts. What's the FIRST bumper sticker I see on the road?

Bush/Cheney '04

So, is Lurch and his followers stil basking in the glow of actually having come across as a human being on Thursday?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:17:25 AM EST
Remember, Skerry got booed when he TRIED to throw out the first pitch at a Red Sox game.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:18:01 AM EST
Yeah, but I figured that's just the Red Sox fans. They hate EVERYONE.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:21:28 AM EST
Are you in Boston, per chance? Are Bostonians' really as self-hating & self-flajulating as I've heard?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:25:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:
Are you in Boston, per chance? Are Bostonians' really as self-hating & self-flajulating as I've heard?

No (thank God).

Yes. Anyone that can root for the Red Sux has to be, by definition.

I just can't beieve I didn't see a single Kerry sticker the whole way up from Providence!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:28:24 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:53:08 AM EST
what do you mean you dont live on a plantation??hen some people are just so dumb.... but then when people notice im from california in other parts of the country they are afraid i might be a liberal... then they see my bumper sticker.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:02:11 AM EST

The Time I was there everybody in Boston seemd like condescinding assholes to me. Every time I would open my mouth and my sourthern drawl would come out, they would start talking slowly to me, and use lots of exagerated hand motions, like I was retarded or something. At several points I wanted to ask them if they were above the 99th percentile, because thats were my intellignce was scored. Nashua NH was a little better, the waitress at the DB Coopers by the hotel was a hotty and seemed to get turned on by a southern accent (she did ask me if I lived on a plantation like in the movies though, what the hell was that about?).

I used to live in Maine and Bostonians treated us the same way. Thats why we called them "Massholes".
Top Top