Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2010 8:28:14 AM EDT
The Big Bad Wolves' BBQ nachos I ate before I went out last night were all over my living room floor in a partially digested state, I still feel like my head is in a vice, and while I'm super exciting about there not being any throw-up on the clothes I was wearing, I did have to pick a gazillion little pieces of Levi Garret out of my washing machine, after scooping and mopping the floor of course.

The only thing I remember is playing poorly at beer pong at someone's house and then almost getting in a fight with a frat boy over a girl at a bar.

I can't decide if I love college or hate it.

Oh, and, ROLL TIDE!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Bro, CS
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:33:57 AM EDT
[#2]
amateur
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:36:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Ah, youth...the period when drinking yourself stupid is considered fun and cool.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:44:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
amateur

rank amatuer
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Play stuupid games, win stuupid prizez..
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:48:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ah, youth...the period when drinking yourself stupid is considered fun and cool.

Yeah, I don't miss it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:49:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Your head is in a vice.
And that vice is alcohol.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:49:07 AM EDT
[#8]
rookie
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 9:04:29 AM EDT
[#10]
So a guy goes out drinking at the bar. He spends more time there than he should have, when all of a suddden he barfs all over himself. :e starts telling the bartender how his wife is going to kill him. "No problem" says the bartender,"stick twenty dollars in your pocket, and when you get home, tell your wife some guy threw up on you, and gave you the twenty to pay for the cleaning". The guy likes the plan and stays for a few more. When he get home he shows his wife the money and explains what happened. She looks at him and then the money,"you said he gave you twenty, but there's forty here." "Oh well he gave me another twenty when he shit in my pants".

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Are you bragging or complaining about your inability to hold your booze or know when to slow down? Generally, most people keep these sundry little details of life to ourselves Not to flame, just asking....
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:40:11 AM EDT
[#12]
I miss those days, enjoy it buddy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#13]
better than waking up w/ crabs.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#14]

good times

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Neewbie!!!...I'm 26 and I can outdrink most of the soldiers in my company...
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I had a similar moment in my college prime. I went to a sorority party (tons of hot tail) and hit up the "jungle juice" punch. What I didn't know was that someone spiked it with GHB, acid, whatever.

Only had two drinks. Can't remember anything else that night. Fortunately I only lived two blocks away.

I woke up halfway on my futon in the front living room. I had my legs halfway out the front door, puke in my nose and all over the coffee table.

Worse moment ever. I felt like death.

But I did rally and continue with plans on going forward with a planned roadtrip later that morning.

Honestly, I don't miss any of it. I do miss feeling that young though. Much more invincible than now.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:24:52 PM EDT
[#17]
You left out the part where you awoke spooned with the naked frat boy?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Math question:

Ask yourself how much ammo you could by today if you had not spent your cash on alcohol last night.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:41:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Math question:

Ask yourself how much ammo you could by today if you had not spent your cash on alcohol last night.

The equasion is much more complicated than that. One morning, he will wake up naked with stripper glitter on his penis, and a phone number written on his ass. You have to factor the good and the bad.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Fucking rookie.

I killed a bottle of belvedere, then went and had five more at the bar.

Closed the bar.

Walked around and crashed your pansy ass college parties until 6 a.m.

Was only 20 minutes late to work at 11 a.m.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Punk ass rookie. Move back in with your parents and have milk and cookies.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#22]
I remember doing that as a punk kid, until I realized there really wasn't any "fun" involved.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#23]
does your but hurt....just askin.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Math question:

The equasion is much more complicated than that. One morning, he will wake up naked with stripper glitter on his penis, and a phone number written on his ass. You have to factor the good and the bad.

Well is that Good or Bad - To me, if you can't remember it - then its a bad thing... Never know when that video you were vaguely aware of being shot will come back to Bite you.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top