Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2008 12:27:36 PM EDT
I was looking at all the guitars and played a few. Nothing really jumped out at me though. I played a couple Ibanez, and I played a couple of Jackson Vs (Japanese with a bolt on neck). I wasn't over impressed with anything they had.

I think I'm going to stick with my Mockingbird and my Iceman. I've come to appreciate them more over the last few weeks. I think my next purchase is going to be a bass and a bass amp. I need to start playing the bass so that I can record bass lines for my songs.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:29:48 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife was looking at an accoustic bass on our last joint trip to GC.

It really sucks having one so close
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I went Friday night and picked up a little Vox DA5 amp.
I had no idea they'd just have walls of guitars for you to walk up to and pick one out to play.  My wife and kids went with me and they had a blast looking at everything and playing some of the drum kits they had on display.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Our GC and Best Buy are in the same building here.

I don't allow myself in there parking lot any more or my wallet will lose about 10 lbs.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My wife was looking at an accoustic bass on our last joint trip to GC.

It really sucks having one so close

Tell me about it, I could walk to the one by me.

They are emailing me now too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top