Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/20/2013 12:02:43 PM EDT
That explained how I find myself currently unemployed and how I would like to stay in the industry that I had been working in, and how I'm so fucking awesome that they shouldn't miss out on the chance to hire me. I sent this out to 7 of the best prospects in town, and I have 3 interviews now
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:03:46 PM EDT
You the man.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:04:54 PM EDT
Please send me a copy of your email. I'd like to see how awesome it is and maybe use it as a draft for my own purposes one day.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:05:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ataxicwolf:
You the man.

This economic climate is fucking nuts, had an interview last week for a bit above entry level job at a bank, she said she had over 200 applications, and only scheduled 10 interviews, mine being one. So the competition is crazy out there.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 12:07:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JINXR:
Please send me a copy of your email. I'd like to see how awesome it is and maybe use it as a draft for my own purposes one day.

I just told about how I've worked in the industry for years, a little about what I could bring to the table, etc. Then I researched the best places in town, and sent them an email, some I couldn't even find a contact email, but they had a facebook page, so I sent them a message on facebook, lol. It's a new age out there
Top Top