Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2004 9:46:13 PM EDT
I heard it when it was stopped at the light about 150 yards away with it's obnoxious stereo booming. I flipped out the lights of my apartment and step out onto my balcony with my pellet gun. The car drives by at about 5 miles an hour at almost 2 am with the music so loud it is vibrating everything in my second story apartment.

I have him in my sights and plan to ping the rear hood as it passes. I slowly begin the squeeze when I hear a "pffffft" and a satisfying "thunk" of a pellet impact into car metal. Only thing is it didn't come from me but from a floor up and a few balconies over.

I think about piggy backing the shot for effect but am far too amused by it and miss my opportunity. Glad to know I'm not the only person in the building that is sick of this crap and doing something about it.

God I hate that loud ass car stereo shit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 9:47:47 PM EDT
[#1]
i in no way encourage this but..... RIGHT ON!!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#2]
That gangsta probably didn't even hear his car get plinked over the noise of the bass (or is it base).
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That gangsta probably didn't even hear his car get plinked over the noise of the bass (or is it base).

Bass is correct.
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#4]
LMAO! I was at a friend's house one night back in High School. His neighbor's dog had barked for HOURS. He decides he is gonna cap it. He opens the window and draws a bead on it with his .22 . Next thing we know another neighbor shoots it with a pistol. Talk about coincidences!
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 9:56:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LMAO! I was at a friend's house one night back in High School. His neighbor's dog had barked for HOURS. He decides he is gonna cap it. He opens the window and draws a bead on it with his .22 . Next thing we know another neighbor shoots it with a pistol. Talk about coincidences!

Now THAT is fucked up. That is the OWNERS fault, not the dog. Pretty brave to shoot a dog for barking, what a jackass.

Very fucked! If you shoot my dog, I shoot you. I dont give a fuck.
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now THAT is fucked up. That is the OWNERS fault, not the dog. Pretty brave to shoot a dog for barking, what a jackass.

Very fucked! If you shoot my dog, I shoot you. I dont give a fuck.

I agree. Wasn't me.
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone should develop a device that can cause raucious feedback in car stereos...

FM jammer, or maybe a powerfull enough electromagnet to affect the speakers as the car rolls by...

Make it sound-activated, by a certain decibel/frequency level...

boom-boom-thump-boom--SkrEeeAccHEeeAaaa-OW MAH FKN ERZ-Squeeeallleacheeeee....
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Someone should develop a device that can cause raucious feedback in car stereos...

FM jammer, or maybe a powerfull enough electromagnet to affect the speakers as the car rolls by...

Suck if people abuse it and use it on a freeway against car owners who use their stereo at a reasonable volume.
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 10:20:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

EMP
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 10:49:10 PM EDT
[#12]
that is funny, in a bad kind of way
Link Posted: 7/5/2004 11:19:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Next time try using something like this i bet he will notice. A little .50 loving.

Link Posted: 7/6/2004 12:03:51 AM EDT
[#14]
get a blow gun and put a dart in his tire every time he comes down the street and maybe he will stop driving after several flats!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2004 12:32:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:38:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
get a blow gun and put a dart in his tire every time he comes down the street and maybe he will stop driving after several flats!!!!!!

I have tried this and the darts bounce off the tires if the car is moving. If the car is sitting still they only stick a small percentage of the time unless you pretty close.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:44:18 AM EDT
[#17]
So, how long before we start hearing about another mystery sniper?
Be carefull Rifleman, a cop sees you hanging over the balcony with a rifle....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:43:35 AM EDT
[#18]
the problem is the idiot driving the car not the stereo, I have had and plan on having again loud stereos in car. i am  mean 125-to 132 db range. loud.  my trunk never rattled . its called Dynamat. use it. these type people don't respect others or  themselves.  that is the problem.  Ronald
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top