Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2004 6:59:07 PM EDT
Wife has been wanting a piano since we got married 18 years ago.

So today we finally picked up a old Bach player piano that has been converted.  It needs some serious refinishing done but sounds great.

My wife knows how to play quite well.  It is nice to see her sitting at it and being so happy.

Sgtar15

PS  I can play cop sticks....no reallly!  I can!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
PS  I can play cop sticks....no reallly!  I can!

Does that sound anything like Chopsticks?

Maybe Chopsticks with the words to Bad Boys?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#2]
You will need to get a professional tuner involved.  My mother has a Chickering baby brand, and even though it's in perfect condition, it still needs routine maintenence.  Demz strangs is underz sumz tenzion...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Now you each have your own keyboard
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]

PS I can play cop sticks....no reallly! I can!

Bet all the gay cops love busting you...!
...!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe she will show you just how Happy she is Tonight when you retire for the evening
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Maybe she will show you just how Happy she is Tonight when you retire for the evening

Doubt it....I am just happy that she is happy.

They key to a good marriage isn't what she can do for you, but what you can do for her.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They key to a good marriage isn't what she can do for you, but what you can do for her.

SGatr15

That works for your country as well.

That is very true though.  Doesn't hurt that she can "make" you happy as well.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:13:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top