Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 10:14:59 PM EDT
I flew to Vegas today.

I got a "free" upgrade to 1st class. [frees ass....I'm embarrassed about how much my ticket cost]

I promise....you could not sling a dead cat and not hit a redneck with wearing some NASCAR shit.

I got here about 3:30 and am dead even so far.

Except for $200 for dinner with my nephews.

I'm going to take my nephews and their girlfriends shooting before I leave. ( they have never shot a gun before, or gone hunting)

Can you still rent FA's here??

Yeah this is drunk posting.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I flew to Vegas today.

I got a "free" upgrade to 1st class. [frees ass....I'm embarrassed about how much my ticket cost]

I promise....you could not sling a dead cat and not hit a redneck with wearing some NASCAR shit.

I got here about 3:30 and am dead even so far.

Except for $200 for dinner with my nephews.

I'm going to take my nephews and their girlfriends shooting before I leave. ( they have never shot a gun before, or gone hunting)

Uuuuuh... OK..

Can you still rent FA's here??
Yup!

Yeah this is drunk posting.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:17:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]
you do know that NASCAR is in town this weekend?  Thus the number of people wearing "NASCAR shit"
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
you do know that NASCAR is in town this weekend?  Thus the number of people wearing "NASCAR shit"

Ya...I'm shocked at how many are HERE, instead of the track.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top