Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/1/2005 8:52:59 AM EDT
The printed hand written note was on one of my note pads it said "*****, I HATE YOU!"

So now the hunt begins, it was not someone in the office, there is only seven of us, and I know everyone’s writing.  It has to be one of the guys out in the yard.

The first thing to do is look at the camera to find out who came in the office on late Friday, Saturday, and early this morning, that will at least narrow down the list.  The next thing to do is check the timecards against the note to compare handwriting.

This is far from over.

Goose79
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I HATE YOU!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:55:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Why do you care?
Probably someone pulling your leg anyway.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The printed hand written note was on one of my note pads it said "*****, I HATE YOU!"

So now the hunt begins, it was not someone in the office, there is only seven of us, and I know everyone’s writing.  It has to be one of the guys out in the yard.

The first thing to do is look at the camera to find out who came in the office on late Friday, Saturday, and early this morning, that will at least narrow down the list.  The next thing to do is check the timecards against the note to compare handwriting.

This is far from over.

Goose79

If I was one of your coworkers, and I figured that a note like this would consume you to the point of checking cameras, time cards, and handwriting, I'd do it just to fuck with you.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you an asshole?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:58:13 AM EDT
[#5]
This calls for action.  Don't ignore the warning.  You might get to kill a villain. Go for it!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:01:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Hold a Tolerance In the Workplace workshop
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#8]
They just let me know right out that they hate me here
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:02:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Ok, I'm not going to check the camera, but I don't think it's a joke.

It's the principle of it, I go out of my way here to make sure that everyone has what they need, and help them if they need help.

Goose
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:
Are you an asshole?

Thanks for asking, but no.  

I consider myself to be a helpful, quiet individual.

Goose
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Get your ass to work, and quit fucking off, or the next note you find at work will be on pink paper and will be conspicuously placed on top of a box containing your personal stuff from your ex-desk.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:06:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I do not even know you and you are starting to annoy me
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:07:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Are you an asshole?

Goose

Probably your boss then!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:07:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
They just let me know right out that they hate me here

I guess thats what happens when your the head of the custodial arts department.......
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Definitely a case of unrequited love and written by a distressed girl. Find out who it is and you two might be able to hit it off.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#16]
One of your co-workers had their spouse write the note to throw you off the trail.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:11:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Get your ass to work, and quit fucking off, or the next note you find at work will be on pink paper and will be conspicuously placed on top of a box containing your personal stuff from your ex-desk.

Hey, I am on my lunch break, plus I work for a small family owned company (not part of the family) and I would say they spend most of the day on the internet.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:15:47 AM EDT
[#18]
someone that just playing around with you.

my favorite thing to do is take  a yellow post it note and write.

"this could of been a booger"
and stick it to the earpiece on their phone.
when is the last time you looked at the phone when you answer it and stick it to your ear.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

when is the last time you looked at the phone when you answer it and stick it to your ear.

I got to use that one!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

All the time. My phone receiver faces me when I pick it up off the base assembly. I also lock it up when I leave.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:33:18 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Are you an asshole?

most assholes do
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:34:29 AM EDT
[#22]
It's your wife.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Bush did it.....and he gave you the finger....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:42:02 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

This is far from over.

Goose79

Your name is *****?

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:42:47 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is far from over.

Goose79

Your name is *****?

Slim Shady?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is far from over.

Goose79

Your name is *****?

That is FREAKY, I have that for my password!!! Holy CRAP!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Tell everyone you work with to FOAD.

Think Napalm.  Sure it burns out some innocents, but the one who does not respond is the NVA.  They will smirk.  Then you can pound the living shit out of them and chain them to the roof in the hot sun.

Sounds like your workday is looking up.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Are you an asshole?

Goose

I worked with a guy like that. He was an asshole.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:46:49 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you an asshole?

most assholes do

consider it a compliment
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:47:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Better check your gas tank and your tires, ohh wait and your lunch and ..........................

Paranoia is fun!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#31]
As I get older, I realize that I don't really care what other people think of me.

It's quite liberating.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:48:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Could have been worse.

I made someone almost suicidal by leaving a note saying

"I'm watching you".

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I venture to say, it's prolly some chick you dated and ignored.....

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:11:31 AM EDT
[#34]
When you find out who did it, remember to draw down on them
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:09:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
It's your wife.

Now this could be true.  

She is on the schedule for a C-Section on the 8th of this month, she has been cranky these past few days.

Goose
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#36]
I have already put the note in my bottom desk drawer, (this is the bottomless pit) and forgot about it.

I just got pissed for a moment.

Goose
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Look at it this way.  If you get killed and killer gets away Scott free we will never know who it was.  You wouldn't want us wondering for a day or two who did it would you?  C'mon, think about your buddies!!!  Maybe selfishness is a part of your unlikeableness problem!  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:25:22 AM EDT
[#38]

Are you an asshole?

That is a good question.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Draw down on the note !!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Having worked in offices small and large for over 30 years, it's either a joke or you are the dumbest person on Earth.  Seven people, you would know one of them hates you.

Sorry being blunt.

Tj

It's not one of the seven people here in the office, but it is one of the forty people outside.

But like I said, I don't care, the note has been deposited with the other junk in my desk.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#42]
It sounds like something a chick would do. If it's from a guy then it's more than likely a joke.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Drop an anonymous, TYPED note on EVERY employees desk/locker stating "I hate you too"
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Drop an anonymous, TYPED note on EVERY employees desk/locker stating "I hate you too"

Haha, then whoever did it would know that it got to him.

Besides, what if the whole office is in on it?  That would make the prank even more satisfying.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Haha, then whoever did it would know that it got to him.

Besides, what if the whole office is in on it?  That would make the prank even more satisfying.

Nah, just keep playing it...........
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Pass these out:

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:08:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:23:41 PM EDT
[#48]
What, you don't booby-trap your desk?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#49]
you seem vindictive

I hate you
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#50]

LOL, If there are 40 people outside and you are inside, odds are half of them hate you.  That's life.

With the temperatures that we have had here lately, you might be right.

I have worked with most of these people for 12 years, and if one of them meant it, then there were no signs before today.  It just pissed me off because I go out of my way to help everyone here.

Again, it has been filed to the bottom of my desk.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top