Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/30/2004 10:26:19 PM EDT
...and she says, "Call me tomorrow, we'll go have drinks!"

I am 18.

Need a plan... any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell her you don't drink and how about you just go back to her place instead?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:29:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Dunno there, fake ID?

You can give up and be like me also.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Take charge of the situation.
Tell her No, we're going to this really cool sushi place I know of.
Or something along those lines.
The key here is to take charge.
If she doesn't like it, too bad for her.
She lost out on you.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:30:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Tell her you don't drink and how about you just go back to her place instead?

yeah and stuff it in the pooper and post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Try to go to a place that also servers food, like a resturante.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:30:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
dude just be up front with the girl. Then as usual, stuff it in her pooper and post pics
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I am the lone voice of reason in a forest of horndogs
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:34:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's a novel idea, tell her you are only 18. If she wants to "have drinks" it will have to be in the privacy of her place. Unless she has a better idea.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:34:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Dude
Just tell her you're 18, ask if she wants to go for coffee or sodas or dinner or something, whatever else is fun that you and girls normally like to do.
If she denies, it shows what a shallow slut she is for only looking at age :) She gave you her number because you're a guy, you have a dick, she didn't know your age at that point, and it didn't matter.

If she denies, you have that to use against her :) "Oh well my age didn't matter when you gave me your number and WANTED to go out w/ me"

Can you tell I've been in this situation before, especially at 20 y/o, soooooo close. LOL
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:35:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Age 3 years in 12 hours?

Get some Grey hair dye, hit up the goodwill, for older looking clothes, smoke 3 packs of non filters, and beat the hell out of yourself.  You'll look older

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:35:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...go back to her place instead?

yeah and stuff it in the pooper and post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have HER BUY YOU some beer FIRST, then :

go back to her place stuff it in the pooper and post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#16]
18......so?

Oh yeah legal drinking age there is 21 ehehehe.

Drinks can mean coffee.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#17]
You're already out your league....

Buy her an icecream.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Here's a novel idea, tell her you are only 18. If she wants to "have drinks" it will have to be in the privacy of her place. Unless she has a better idea.

yeah my problem is rejection b/c of age happens a lot. I started college at 12. I look several years older than I am...

I always like to tell the truth (Eagle Scout here). But it sucks after the fifth really hot girl dumps you because you're six years younger than she is.

That's why I started dating ugly girls.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Buy her an icecream.

SGtar15

And then send her over here
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I always like to tell the truth (Eagle Scout here).

I think we found the problem.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:45:20 PM EDT
[#21]
You ever though of dating an 18 year old girl?

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:45:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
...and she says, "Call me tomorrow, we'll go have drinks!"

I am 18.

Just wip out your schlong and be like "chug dees nutz beeeyotch"
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
You ever though of dating an 18 year old girl?

Yeah, they play games.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:46:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:46:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Can you still not buy alcohol on Sunday in Arizona?  I was there many years ago went in to a store on a Sunday morning grabbed a sixpack put it on the counter and they looked at me like I was from California (Oh wait I am from California) They said something about not selling alcohol on Sunday and I just thought WTF.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:46:39 PM EDT
[#26]
SO?

At 18, all I wanted to do was get laid.
WTF do YOU want to do with an 18 year old chick????
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:47:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Buy her an icecream.

SGtar15

Damn, for someone as crass as sgt. Applewhite, he's got a good suggestion.  An icecream trip is a good idea.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:48:43 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
SO?

At 18, all I wanted to do was get laid.
WTF do YOU want to do with an 18 year old chick????

good point, considering that I leave for boot camp in 6 days.

but I just don't like bitches, I guess.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:49:19 PM EDT
[#29]
She said "call me tomorrow, and we'll go have drinks."

1.  That doesn't mean she's 21.

2.  If the above is true, she probably thought that you looked 21ish or older and that the gentleman would buy the lady a round.

3.  Just ask her out, dude.  She gave you her number; when you discuss where you want to go and the drinks thing comes up again, just be honest.  If she really is interested in you, she'll go out with you regardless of your age.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:52:38 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
She said "call me tomorrow, and we'll go have drinks."

1.  That doesn't mean she's 21.

2.  If the above is true, she probably thought that you looked 21ish or older and that the gentleman would buy the lady a round.

3.  Just ask her out, dude.  She gave you her number; when you discuss where you want to go and the drinks thing comes up again, just be honest.  If she really is interested in you, she'll go out with you regardless of your age.

Gabby is a good dinosaur.
She roars with words of wisdom.
Follow her advice.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:58:27 PM EDT
[#31]
They don't have to be alcoholic.  Take her out to starbucks, then finish at the sushi bar.  sounds like a great date, but have your 21+ buddies score you a nice bottle of Merlot, just in case u finish at your house.  

You:  Wow, that was a great dinner.
Her:  Yeh, I had a really good time.

You: Well, I do havea bottle of Merlot sitting at home that I was waiting for the proper occasion to open.  Do you want to come back to my pad and toast to a wonderful evening?

Alternate Version:  I have this excellent bottle of "vintage and year", did you want to come back to my house and enjoy a nice after dinner drink?

Don't fuck this up.  If u have 50-75 bucks on hand go pick up a bottle of Tresor from Ferrari-Carano, I work for them, believe me it's good shit.  

WineMakers Notes
Blend: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, Petit Verdot, Cabernet franc
Alcohol: 13.8% (That's better than Zima and it's known as liquid panty remover)
Barrel Aging: 26 months
Bottle Aging: 20 months

If you have only 20 bucks:

Stay the fuck away from Robert Mondavi, Kendall Jackson, Berringer, yellow tail, Eco Domani or whatever American, Italian or Australian wine you can find.  They are shit.  In Fact, they are so low key you will insult her when you bring th ebottle out.  Instead, get a nice Chilean wine from the Rapel Valley, I know the Cab is better, but she won't like the complexity, so go with a merlot.  Try Casa Lapostelle.  If you can get it in 1995 the more the better.  Don't fuck this up, she will respect a man that gives her a decent glass of wine.  

Dude, if you don't havea  car, you're not going to get laid, so don't waste your cash.

But let's break this down:

Starbucks:  9 dollars
Wine: 20/60 dollars
Sushi: At least 55, then a 15.00 dollar tip should be good.
Puntang:  Free if you don't fuck this up.  

Make sure the house looks great, and it doesn't smell.  Make sure it isn't your parents house.  Borrow an apartment for the nite if you have to.  

Make sure there is a nice patio to sip the wine on or at least a decent movie with a nice blanket to cuddle in.  Don't fuck this up.  Don't have the wine and the glasses sitting on the table.  Dont forget the corkscrew.  And don't forget to update us on how this went.

ETA:  Icecream is so fucking gay.  Why don't you go finger paint with her too and then scrounge up a couple quaters to go play pac-man and then read the book of mormon to her.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:59:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Don't listen to NSFJojo. You need MD 20/20 and Rainier beer.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Don't listen to NSFJojo. You need MD 20/20 and Rainier beer.

Colt 45 and 2 ZigZags  

If you get the MD 20/20 get the strawberry stuff and add sugar too it
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:09:16 PM EDT
[#34]
simple solution -- say "i dont really drink alcohol, and i gotta drive, so you go ahead and drink up while i sip on this soda"

then let her get drunk, and let her take adavantage of you
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:09:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Arrange the date so that she meets you at your place (for drinks). Also arrange to be running a little behind schedule, so you can ask her to pick up the booze on her way to your place. Don't be a cheap bastard. Make sure she knows that you have $$$ to pay for the booze when she gets there. Then your all set, to start the night. If she's not 18, she'll probably cop to it at this point. Then your on a somewhat level playing field.  

If she says she doesn't have money... plan B

Still have her meet at your house, but you need to shower real quick and get dressed. Just make up a reason why. Give her some cash and ask her to do the beer (or whatever) run while you finish getting ready. If she doesn't cop to being under age but won't go, she's under age. Call her on it. Again level playing fields.

Once you get the date under way...

STUFF IT IN HER POOPER AND POST PICS
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:46:33 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Buy her an icecream.

SGtar15

Then "Stuff it in Her Pooper and Post Pics"!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:48:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgtar15

WTF?

Whats wrong with being and eagle scout?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:04:24 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Bring her to Big Daddy's House. We're having a party for my girlfriend. I'm giving her a Glock 19 for her Bday.

I'm just that cool.

D.
AZEX

That is cool. Does she already know that she's getting it?
Party at Dereks
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:05:17 AM EDT
[#40]
They have all the cool parties in AZ.......
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:06:25 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
They have all the cool parties in AZ.......

I'm gonna have to go back down there. Shit, I'll bet if I just applied to ASU and was accepted my parents would give in and let me go out of state.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:10:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgtar15

WTF?

Whats wrong with being and eagle scout?

Nothing.

However, the idea that "Telling the truth" to a woman will ever help you in any way , shape or form. is very, very wrong.

It just ends up getting used against you.

I have learned to just smile and nod at the right times.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:29:58 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing.

However, the idea that "Telling the truth" to a woman will ever help you in any way , shape or form. is very, very wrong.

Sgtar15

+1

+2
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:37:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:41:33 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
simple solution -- say "i dont really drink alcohol, and i gotta drive, so you go ahead and drink up while i sip on this soda"

then let her get drunk, and let her take adavantage of you

Exactly what I was going to say  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:45:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
They don't have to be alcoholic.  Take her out to starbucks, then finish at the sushi bar.  sounds like a great date, but have your 21+ buddies score you a nice bottle of Merlot, just in case u finish at your house.  

You:  Wow, that was a great dinner.
Her:  Yeh, I had a really good time.

You: Well, I do havea bottle of Merlot sitting at home that I was waiting for the proper occasion to open.  Do you want to come back to my pad and toast to a wonderful evening?

Alternate Version:  I have this excellent bottle of "vintage and year", did you want to come back to my house and enjoy a nice after dinner drink?

Don't fuck this up.  If u have 50-75 bucks on hand go pick up a bottle of Tresor from Ferrari-Carano, I work for them, believe me it's good shit.  

WineMakers Notes
Blend: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, Petit Verdot, Cabernet franc
Alcohol: 13.8% (That's better than Zima and it's known as liquid panty remover)
Barrel Aging: 26 months
Bottle Aging: 20 months

If you have only 20 bucks:

Stay the fuck away from Robert Mondavi, Kendall Jackson, Berringer, yellow tail, Eco Domani or whatever American, Italian or Australian wine you can find.  They are shit.  In Fact, they are so low key you will insult her when you bring th ebottle out.  Instead, get a nice Chilean wine from the Rapel Valley, I know the Cab is better, but she won't like the complexity, so go with a merlot.  Try Casa Lapostelle.  If you can get it in 1995 the more the better.  Don't fuck this up, she will respect a man that gives her a decent glass of wine.  

Dude, if you don't havea  car, you're not going to get laid, so don't waste your cash.

Wine: 20/60 dollars
Sushi: At least 55, then a 15.00 dollar tip should be good.
Puntang:  Free if you don't fuck this up.  

Make sure the house looks great, and it doesn't smell.  Make sure it isn't your parents house.  Borrow an apartment for the nite if you have to.  

Make sure there is a nice patio to sip the wine on or at least a decent movie with a nice blanket to cuddle in.  Don't fuck this up.  Don't have the wine and the glasses sitting on the table.  Dont forget the corkscrew.  And don't forget to upload pics afterwards.

ETA:  Icecream is so fucking gay.  Why don't you go finger paint with her too and then scrounge up a couple quaters to go play pac-man and then read the book of mormon to her.

fixed!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:33:13 AM EDT
[#48]
One word ----->  Mexico
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:41:43 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nothing.

Sgtar15

+1

+2

+3

Nice guys finish last. Chicks need at least a mild challenge to be interested in you.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:55:05 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Wine: 75 dollars
Sushi: 60 dollars
Puntang right before you go to Basic:  Priceless.

Fixed it for you.

Anyway, I'm sure there has to be a good coffee bar in Arizona, and certainly one better than Starbucks. But take her there after dinner.

Although it sounds like she doesn't really want much of a dinner, so I would either stick with sushi or go to a good tapas joint. At least sushi will get you used to the flavor of the night...

I dunno what your tastes are, nor hers, but while ordinarily for an after-dinner after-coffee wine, I would suggest port, in this case I would more recommend a more lightly flavored wine (try NSFJojo's recommendation, he probably knows more about wine than the sommelier at the local french joint), since neither of you drink. Be warned, wine tends to be bitter, at least in my experience.

As to what happens after the wine, don't rush anything, but also don't hold back. Oh, and pick up some condoms just in case. No man needs to come back from boot camp with a marginally pregnant girl demanding a ring.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top