Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 5:53:16 PM EDT
There were two sales people at the gun counter, they rang up all my other crap in the cart, no one asked me if I was over 21 and I wasn't stopped exiting the store. I felt so ignored.

Oh yeah, everything I bought was made in the U.S.A.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:54:41 PM EDT
[#1]
ok
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
 You poor guy , they should have carded you and done a cavity search to make sure you were not hiding anything.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:58:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ok

Great!

Just trying to reach 1,000 posts in the month of January.  Thanks for allowing me to post in this thread,
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I just want to be the first person in the forum's history to use the dancing Snoopy
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just want to be the first person in the forum's history to use the dancing Snoopy

I will be the second.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will be the second.

I'm 3rd!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't forget the very neglected

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
There were two sales people at the gun counter, they rang up all my other crap in the cart, no one asked me if I was over 21 and I wasn't stopped exiting the store. I felt so ignored.

I got in a fight with one of the bag checkers once because there was a hold up at the exit.  We used the nonpowered doors between entrance and exit powered doors and you would have though I stomped a family of baby chicks on the way.  She went apeshit screaming about bypassing security etc.  She shut up real fast when she saw my $140 worth of whitebox .223
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I got in a fight with one of the bag checkers once because there was a hold up at the exit.  We used the nonpowered doors between entrance and exit powered doors and you would have though I stomped a family of baby chicks on the way.  She went apeshit screaming about bypassing security etc.  She shut up real fast when she saw my $140 worth of whitebox .223

There is an alarming lack of Draw Down in your story  

Edit: proofread BEFORE hitting submit, proofread BEFORE hitting submit
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Sorry, I used it yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:29:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I used it two days ago, so that makes me first.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Just trying to reach 1,000 posts in the month of January.  Thanks for allowing me to post in this thread,

I bet they were some very well though out, informative posts chocked full of mind engaging material.  Ya don't win anything for post count, ya know.  Well, maybe a troll tag.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:35:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I used it two days ago, so that makes me first.

I used it two years ago.

I'm first.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet they were some very well though out, informative posts chocked full of mind engaging material.  Ya don't win anything for post count, ya know.  Well, maybe a troll tag.  

I think 87 of them were useful....this one not included.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:57:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

No Israeli .223 WWB?

I almost always get at least one box of ammo so I can check out at the sporting goods counter and avoid the mess at the front.  Never been stopped at the doors or asked for a receipt.  They don't ask me for ID either.  My self-esteem always takes a hit when all that happens.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Did they call security?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Had a Walmart employee ask me if the 9mm I was buying was for a pistol. No it's for a sub machine gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top