Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 3/16/2011 7:26:22 PM EST
Yup. My daughter's Blackberry shit the bed, so I boughts me a 4 and gave her my 3G. She's ecstatic. As am I. Damn, but this thing has tEh SNAPPY! Haters, hate on. Me? Happy!
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:08:29 PM EST
A few hours now behind the wheel of it, what a device! It also places and receives TELEPHONE CALLS!
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:09:32 PM EST
Android > Apple
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:12:52 PM EST
Does it get text messages too?
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:18:01 PM EST
I'm watching aliens on Netflix and surfing arfcom. On my iPhone. Haters gonna hate.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:20:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By -RotorDemon-:
Android > Apple

lol yeah right
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:21:23 PM EST
I like mine too
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:22:27 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2011 10:23:37 PM EST by Matthew_Q]
Originally Posted By xaaronx:
I'm watching aliens on Netflix and surfing arfcom. On my iPhone. Haters gonna hate.

I fail to understand why anyone would want to watch movies and stuff on their phone. My eyes would hurt looking at that tiny screen for a couple hours. So when Netflix finally streams to Android phones, my response will be 'meh'.

Tablets, OTOH, I can image. In fact, over the holidays when it was slow at work, I watched some episodes of BoB on my Archos 101.

But anyway, why Android smacks the shit out of iOS in functionality... just look up the Android app called 'Tasker'. All the shit you can do with it. It makes a smart phone into a SMART phone. Makes an iPhone look like a toy.

ETA: don't take me wrong, iPhones are very good devices. They are very polished and do the things they do very well. They are just not as functional and customizable, in my technical opinion.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:24:23 PM EST
Originally Posted By easttxshooter:
Originally Posted By -RotorDemon-:
Android > Apple

lol yeah right

No but... You have so much FREEDOM when you have a droid! when you have an iPhone you're STUCK with bloatwarez like teh iTunes and iPods / sarcasm

My gf has a droid. I don't give a huge shit about phones, but that thing is weak compared to the iphone

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:26:21 PM EST
It's dark and I'm in a truck. The screen seems huge in this setting. I dig it.
Originally Posted By Matthew_Q:

I fail to understand why anyone would want to watch movies and stuff on their phone. My eyes would hurt looking at that tiny screen for a couple hours. So when Netflix finally streams to Android phones, my response will be 'meh'.

Tablets, OTOH, I can image. In fact, over the holidays when it was slow at work, I watched some episodes of BoB on my Archos 101.

But anyway, why Android smacks the shit out of iOS in functionality... just look up the Android app called 'Tasker'. All the shit you can do with it. It makes a smart phone into a SMART phone. Makes an iPhone look like a toy.

ETA: don't take me wrong, iPhones are very good devices. They are very polished and do the things they do very well. They are just not as functional and customizable, in my technical opinion.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:28:42 PM EST
Originally Posted By Matthew_Q:

I just looked that app up, that really does look quite awesome!
Top Top