Posted: 8/3/2005 4:13:28 PM EDT
Looks like fun.

Click
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:17:37 PM EDT
[#1]
M80s
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
You can tell when you drive down a road where teenaged boys live.  The road is covered in burnout marks.

Boneheads.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]
sweeet    
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#4]
good hangtime.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:58:30 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks more like a frying pan sans handle, but I hear that 30-40 sparklers wrapped tightly in ducttape has been popular for explosions lately.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:04:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That looks more like a frying pan sans handle, but I hear that 30-40 sparklers wrapped tightly in ducttape has been popular for explosions lately.

Actually it takes more sparklers than that, and you have to do a REALLY good job at wrapping the ducttape... and you can only use a specific type of sparkler but it makes some incredible explosions.

We blew up a 55 gallon plastic drum just by setting it on top of a sparkler bomb... I mean, literally blew it up.  We only found the bottom and a few shards.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Would have been funny if it came down on one of their cars!

EPOCH
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually it takes more sparklers than that, and you have to do a REALLY good job at wrapping the ducttape... and you can only use a specific type of sparkler but it makes some incredible explosions.

We blew up a 55 gallon plastic drum just by setting it on top of a sparkler bomb... I mean, literally blew it up.  We only found the bottom and a few shards.  

+1 big boom

Buddy in highschool worked at firework stand during the holidays.  The owner would sell us the left over sparklers for pennies.   The secret is all in the wrapping Needs to be tighter than the virgin Mary.  But do it right and you can easily launch a 55 gallon barrel over telephone wires.    

EPOCH

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#9]
The paper ones with the purple wrapper, right?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#10]
tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top