Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/15/2006 5:33:02 PM EDT
a couple of years ago, i sent in the form (cant remember the number ~ 3620 ?) for transporting NFA items interstate. they sent back a note saying they could not find the record. well, i talked with several folks ref. this incident and did nothing (probably should have...).

anyway, was wondering what the best course of action might be to correct this. i was thinking of making a copy of my Form 4 and send in the 3620 this go around and see what happens?

any past experience in this area would be appreciated from the legal standpoint....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:04:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:16:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By David_Hineline:
Typically when this happens it's because they ran the serial number wrong. Ran a O for a 0 or a I for a l or a 1

You do not need a 5320.20 for silencers and AOWs but will for other NFA items, the ATF will approve back forth travel for a calender year at a time on those items to your our of state location.

Send in the form 5320.20 again and just include a copy of your form 4 on the item, it will be hard for them to claim it's not in the system when they have the copy of the original form.

So, I live in AZ. I could legally take my AAC Evo-9 suppressor (which my LLC owns on a Form 4) to Front Sight (Nevada) w/o any paperwork, registrations or approvals?
Top Top