Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure why I'm so bothered by this fact, but I am:  all of this was started over people bickering over 2" of snow.  I'm not sure why they were even shoveling to begin with.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
The two snow pushers were clearly assholes. Obviously that doesn't justify murder, but you cant go through life being an asshole to everyone and then be surprised when you encounter another asshole.

I'm not a tactical genius, but taunting a man with a gun is generally a poor plan.

The vid is brutal, but I am having trouble finding a lot of fucks on this one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who is the pussy now?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Assholes go through life getting away with being an asshole  because "no one will ever do anything about it" then when someone does something about it everyone is appalled.

View Quote

I honestly get that impression...  Like the couple killed were sued to bullying and getting their way.....   Even when shot, the woman is still running her mouth....   She doesn't seem to understand that she will not survive.

This is very similar to the father and son vs the neighbor in that the neighbor was a bully who was used to getting his way and not paying the price legally....   IIRC, he had been complained on multiple times....

There was also the case in MO back in the 80's where the entire town shot it out with the town bully, killing him, after he has shot, stabbed, and beat up half the town with no consequences.

I'm not saying the couple in this video were as bad as him, but you get the impression that they are sued to imposing their will on others...   I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#6]
That was rough to watch.

I'm extremely non-confrontational in person, you never know when some psycho is going to snap over some petty bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Some people don't know when to STFU.  A lot of people call for physical violence thinking the other side will just back down, instead he just upped the ante.

People can't communicate with each other when every little situation is win at all costs.  

That was definitely brutal. Him coming back for the coup de gras was something out of a movie, even what he said.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
6 west bergh street, Plains Township, PA was Spaides(shooters) house.  13 W Bergh was Goys house.

Goys were digging their driveway out and dumping it in Spaides parking spot.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Just imagine the thoughts in your head while bleeding out for being a cunt.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I guess the loud mouth got what he wanted.

Shooter must have been using a 9mm because the first 15 shots didn't have any effect. Shooter returns to loud mouth female to deliver the killing shot and fails.
View Quote

I was a little surprised the old wind bag had that much fight in her.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I guess the loud mouth got what he wanted.

Shooter must have been using a 9mm because the first 15 shots didn't have any effect. Shooter returns to loud mouth female to deliver the killing shot and fails.
View Quote

I'd be curious what the handgun was....the last shot he put into the wife with the handgun appeared to be to the head.  Could just be the angle of the video though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#12]
If your goal is to provoke someone, you deserve success.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This kind of shit is where the phrase "an armed society is a polite society" comes from.

That was brutal.  He wanted them dead, that was some serious hate right there.

View Quote

No doubt, I seriously wonder what else they've done to the dude in the past.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Some people don't know when to STFU.  A lot of people call for physical violence thinking the other side will just back down, instead he just upped the ante.

People can't communicate with each other when every little situation is win at all costs.  

That was definitely brutal. Him coming back for the coup de gras was something out of a movie, even what he said.

View Quote

You can tell a lot of about them when the guy walks out with a gun and they continue to push him.

I bet they were unpleasant to deal with in pretty much every part of their lives.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That was rough to watch.

I'm extremely non-confrontational in person, you never know when some psycho is going to snap over some petty bullshit.
View Quote

"Long running feud" is the backstory on this one.  Somebody knew something about the other party.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not being assholes would have kept both of them alive most likely.
View Quote

I feel badly for their families, and for the kids who found them.

The shooter is as cold as heck.

Unfortunately we have no idea how close some are to the edge and what will make them cash in the "Fuck It" chips.

If the shooter had family that lived with him, either they or the deceaseds' families will have to move. They  will never be able to back out of respective driveways without a high degree of animosity.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:52:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This kind of shit is where the phrase "an armed society is a polite society" comes from.

That was brutal.  He wanted them dead, that was some serious hate right there.

"I'll make your life a living hell"

I'm guessing he already had prior to that day.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
6 west bergh street, Plains Township, PA was Spaides(shooters) house.  13 W Bergh was Goys house.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/187445/Capture13_JPG-1810565.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/187445/Capture13side_JPG-1810566.JPG

It looks like he put some money into his property/kept it up and probably had that parking space cut out. It's by far the nicest house on the street. I'd be pissed too if someone was shoveling their snow into it. Maybe not anchor shot pissed, but I'd write a sternly worded letter.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Just imagine the thoughts in your head while bleeding out for being a cunt.
View Quote

I bet it's something like this, "I can't believe he did that!".
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

For those not in the North East, dumping snow in someone's parking spot is serious fucking business. You can be fined for not clearing the sidewalks in front of your house quickly enough after a storm in many locales. You make a mound on the common areas between houses,  between the street and the sidewalk, anywhere there is grass, etc, but never where someone parks and especially not if they've already cleared it. Cleared spots are reserved with lawn chairs for the duration of the snow,  if it was significant enough.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Were having major societal issues these days, people cannot live and let live or refrain from being jerks to one another over the silliest of things.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Damn, that was cold.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, she’s about the meet the real manager of the universe.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The two snow pushers were clearly assholes. Obviously that doesn't justify murder, but you cant go through life being an asshole to everyone and then be surprised when you encounter another asshole.

I'm not a tactical genius, but taunting a man with a gun is generally a poor plan.

The vid is brutal, but I am having trouble finding a lot of fucks on this one.
View Quote

In my mind being assholes worked for that couple 99.99 percent of the time.  
They chose who to bully and when.  It worked in their mind 100% but actually it only worked 99.99% of the time.  
They just hadn't encountered this .01% COVID, economy, pissed off dude time.  Then they pushed the issue on someone who clearly had ZERO FUCKS in his field to give.

They played their hand wrong.  Usually in a couple, one person has the role of defusing the situation or to state it simpler, not being the asshole.  In this case they were accelerating each other and all that did was piss off the shooter even more.  
As others stated, the neighborhood will probably not be missing them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#26]

@BGENE

Thanks for the visuals.

Something else is street view is from 2012, sometime between 5/14 and 6/16 the lawn of the Goys was converted to all paving/parking which is why the street view looks odd vs the video.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#28]
The thing I can’t believe the most is that dude just left his wife in the street. What a pussy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:57:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Holy shit.  That was horrible to watch.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#31]
moar global warming will prevent this from ever happening again.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:58:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The thing I can’t believe the most is that dude just left his wife in the street. What a pussy.
View Quote

He was probably sick of her shit too.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yeah, his location north of the Mason-Dixon line was completely the cause. Completely.

View Quote

If they lived in the south there’d have been no snow to argue over
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Once again, proof that guns are not magic wands - you don't just point them at people and suddenly they do what you want.
These two people weren't intimidated at all. They just stood there, talking shit, as the guy approached them, gun in hand.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, his location north of the Mason-Dixon line was completely the cause. Completely.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Well not justified, but I don't care.   Some people simply just to know how to behave. As already said not being assholes probably would have prevented this.  I'll have a coke.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Zactly!  Cause I was sooo saying being from the North was the cause.....LOL.  

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:04:31 PM EDT
[#40]
3 people who all fucked around and found out.  Would not miss any of them.  In some ways it is satisfying watching 2 complete assholes get what is due to them, but it still is murder.  If I had to make a wager, I would bet the first 2 dead ones were all about defund the police and hating orange man bad.  Maybe even dope and drug users.

The dead guy Goy could probably pass as ARock.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't understand how they stood there daring him as he walked towards them with a gun, then he fired at least 5-6 shots(never hitting them it appears) and they didn't shut the fuck up or even move until he tagged loud mouth husband. I thought the sound on the video was out of sync at first because they just don't react at all, strange.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:07:49 PM EDT
[#43]
I might go to Hell for this but listen to what the shooter says right before he puts the anchor shot into that bitch.  

Sometimes words are so wrong that they are right.  Or is it the other way around?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm not sure why I'm so bothered by this fact, but I am:  all of this was started over people bickering over 2" of snow.  I'm not sure why they were even shoveling to begin with.
View Quote

It was probably the 3rd or 4th time they'd shoveled the snow during the same storm.

I'll shovel when I get home, and then about every 2" subsequently.  So you'll shovel 4" or so, but then shovel 2" another 2-4 times.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Stupid people can't say this is a lot of snow lets clear it out.  Last hurricane that passed debris all over my mom's street.  Two black families cleared the whole street very early putting everything in bags.  Saying hello and waving as you pass by goes a long way.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't understand how they stood there daring him as he walked towards them with a gun, then he fired at least 5-6 shots(never hitting them it appears) and they didn't shut the fuck up or even move until he tagged loud mouth husband. I thought the sound on the video was out of sync at first because they just don't react at all, strange.
View Quote

Yeah, I still cant tell if its desycned sound, or they are just plain retarded.  

Then again, they were intentional putting snow in their neighbors driveway right in front of him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#47]
I’ll never understand why people insist on escalating arguments when we live in a country with a half billion firearms and trillions of rounds of ammo in citizens’ hands.  How hard would it have been to simply say, “Oh, my bad neighbor.  I’ll throw it in the grass,” after the guy asked them to stop throwing the snow in his spot?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Dude should have put a folding chair in his spot.

If he had a chair out, many pennsylvanians would probably consider that a justified shooting

Speed
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:10:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#50]
I guess they won't do that again.
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top