User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 8:23:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rules to be learned from this.

1. Don't act like an asshole because there's always a bigger asshole than you.
2. Don't pick fights unless you're ready to deal with the consequences.
3. Just because YOU want a fist fight doesn't guarantee HE doesn't want a gun fight.  
4. if you're going to start a fight that could very well turn into a gun fight, it wise to have a gun, and friends with guns.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/15/2021 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Hasn't this thread been beaten to death already?
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sure. The real murders were the memes we made along the way
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 11:35:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anchor shots even.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Holy shit...never heard of that monster before. If anyone ever deserved a noose, he did, in spades. He makes Gacy look like an amateur.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, so I didn't read the whole thread, but how would I know if I were a type-III asshole?  It would probably be something good to know.

Ah, a good question.  A type 3 asshole is a type 2 asshole who does not stop being an asshole even while they are in the process of being killed and are actually being an asshole up to and including their last words and dying breath. An indication might be the action of continuing to taunt your murderer after one has already been shot.

Famous Type 3 Assholes In History

Adolph Hitler
Unrepentant Thief On The Cross with Christ
Pharaoh of Egypt Ramses II
Thomas Beckett
Stalin
Pol Pot
Che Guevara
Jack The Ripper
Jim Bakker
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Lyndon Johnson
Barbara Bush
Jane Fonda
Nancy Pelosi
Green River Killer
Richard Ramirez (Nightstalker)
The Reverend Jim Jones
David Koresh
Vasily Blokhin
Rasputin
Mao
All North Korean leaders named "Kim" something

Possibly the greatest Type 3 Asshole of all time:  Carl Panzram

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/Carl_Panzram.jpg

"In light of his extensive criminal record, he received a 25-years-to-life sentence. Upon arriving at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary inmate #31614, he warned the warden, "I'll kill the first man that bothers me", and was given a job in the prison laundry room, where the foreman, Robert Warnke, was known to bully and harass other prisoners under him, and chose to antagonize Panzram, despite repeated warnings by the latter to leave him alone. On June 20, 1929, Panzram made good on his threats, and he beat Warnke to death with an iron bar, and was sentenced to death. He refused to allow any appeals of his sentence. In response to offers from death penalty opponents and human rights activists to intervene, he wrote, "The only thanks you and your kind will ever get from me for your efforts on my behalf is that I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it."

While on death row, Panzram was befriended by an officer named Henry Philip Lesser, who would give him money to buy cigarettes. Panzram was so astonished by this one act of kindness that after Lesser provided him with writing materials Panzram, while awaiting his execution, wrote a detailed summary of his crimes and nihilistic philosophy. In this he made it quite clear that he did not repent in the least of all the robberies, murders, rapes, and arsons he had been involved in. It began with a straightforward statement: "In my lifetime I have murdered 22 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry."

Panzram was hanged on September 5, 1930. As officers attempted to place a black hood over his head, he allegedly spat in the executioner's face. When asked for any last words, he responded, "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill a dozen men while you're screwing around!"

Holy shit...never heard of that monster before. If anyone ever deserved a noose, he did, in spades. He makes Gacy look like an amateur.

Remember him when someone flaps their lips about abolishing the death penalty.  And also remember there is worse out there - that DIDN'T get caught!
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think that was because as a guy he understood what was happening. Most guys
don't want to start things because they know where it could lead and are
reluctant to go that far unless necessary. Women don't consider that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that tough guy act didn't last. You're right she was a ball busting bitch until the end

He didn't really understand until he was shot. Reality set in at about that moment.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He didn't really understand until he was shot. Reality set in at about that moment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah that tough guy act didn't last. You're right she was a ball busting bitch until the end

Go ahead!  Go ahead!  You wouldn’t hit, er shoot, a girl!

“You shoulda kept your fucking mouth shut”.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I read the story. The shooter was a Navy vet and engineer. How much education do you need to figure out not capping neighbors over a snow shovelling trespass?
View Quote

If you read the story and can extrapolate, you will realize that Speide killed the Goy's over far more than just them being cunt's shoveling their snow in to his spot.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

It has. but you have the occasional virtue signaler making an appearance.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 4:14:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It has. but you have the occasional virtue signaler making an appearance.
View Quote
As long as I can keep flushing them out

it's like hunting over snow bait
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yet, you cared enough to enter into the thread and make a post.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 2:18:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The dumpster defenders have a 118 page thread. The beating should continue.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 2:34:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am glad there was sound with this. Otherwise, there would be no context and it would appear the guy shot these people with no provocation.

I would also like to see the footage she was recording on her phone.
View Quote
No, getting called a pussy isn't an excuse to execute people.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 2:37:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He wasn't wrong. He committed illegal actions.

There's a difference between right/wrong and legal/illegal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The shooter was in the wrong.  The anchor shots made him doubly wrong.  

Unfortunately for him, our modern society refuses to hold assholes responsible for their behavior, and there is really no option in which he "wins" this altercation.  The best he can do is to move away, retreating from their bullying.  I think this is why a lot of GD has some sympathy for him.

I agree that a double murder suicide is a bigger "lose" option than I would have chosen, but truth be told, it was impossible for him to "win" this conflict.

The two assholes went looking for a fight and found one.  I have no sympathy for them either.  

The whole thing is just sad and pathetic all around.

If you think what the shooter did was in any way "right" you are fucking insane and should not own firearms.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 2:45:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

If you think what the shooter did was in any way "right" you are fucking insane and should not own firearms.
View Quote

No shit hot pockets, everyone already knows this, but the video, and human history shows, that dicksucker runners sometimes get shut upped. Right and wrong has nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 2:53:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Adolph Hitler
Thomas Beckett
Stalin
Pol Pot
Che Guevara
Jack The Ripper
Jim Bakker
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Lyndon Johnson
Barbara Bush
Jane Fonda
Nancy Pelosi
Green River Killer
The Reverend Jim Jones
David Koresh
Vasily Blokhin
Rasputin
Mao

"In light of his extensive criminal record, he received a 25-years-to-life sentence. Upon arriving at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary inmate #31614, he warned the warden, "I'll kill the first man that bothers me", and was given a job in the prison laundry room, where the foreman, Robert Warnke, was known to bully and harass other prisoners under him, and chose to antagonize Panzram, despite repeated warnings by the latter to leave him alone. On June 20, 1929, Panzram made good on his threats, and he beat Warnke to death with an iron bar, and was sentenced to death. He refused to allow any appeals of his sentence. In response to offers from death penalty opponents and human rights activists to intervene, he wrote, "The only thanks you and your kind will ever get from me for your efforts on my behalf is that I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it."

While on death row, Panzram was befriended by an officer named Henry Philip Lesser, who would give him money to buy cigarettes. Panzram was so astonished by this one act of kindness that after Lesser provided him with writing materials Panzram, while awaiting his execution, wrote a detailed summary of his crimes and nihilistic philosophy. In this he made it quite clear that he did not repent in the least of all the robberies, murders, rapes, and arsons he had been involved in. It began with a straightforward statement: "In my lifetime I have murdered 22 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry."

Panzram was hanged on September 5, 1930. As officers attempted to place a black hood over his head, he allegedly spat in the executioner's face. When asked for any last words, he responded, "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill a dozen men while you're screwing around!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, so I didn't read the whole thread, but how would I know if I were a type-III asshole?  It would probably be something good to know.

Ah, a good question.  A type 3 asshole is a type 2 asshole who does not stop being an asshole even while they are in the process of being killed and are actually being an asshole up to and including their last words and dying breath. An indication might be the action of continuing to taunt your murderer after one has already been shot.

Adolph Hitler
Thomas Beckett
Stalin
Pol Pot
Che Guevara
Jack The Ripper
Jim Bakker
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Lyndon Johnson
Barbara Bush
Jane Fonda
Nancy Pelosi
Green River Killer
The Reverend Jim Jones
David Koresh
Vasily Blokhin
Rasputin
Mao

This guy planned on starting a war by blowing up a British ship in NY Harbor. He was insanity incarnate.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 2:57:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Just a guess but I think that guy was sick of their shit.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:07:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

But it happens, and here we are.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:12:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If you read the story and can extrapolate, you will realize that Speide killed the Goy's over far more than just them being cunt's shoveling their snow in to his spot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read the story. The shooter was a Navy vet and engineer. How much education do you need to figure out not capping neighbors over a snow shovelling trespass?

I just don't see how anything neighborhood related can get to be such an issue that you think murdering people is a reasonable idea.

My parking spot at my apartment is opposite a fire lane and driving a big mustang I need the full roadway to make the turn into my spot. Sometimes neighbors guests will park alongside the curb on that fire lane which prevents me from pulling into my parking spot. Every time just simply asking them to move their car 10ft so I can park seem to work. If not not I could have their car towed. Pulling out an AR a killing them over it doesn't seem reasonable or justified.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:25:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No shit hot pockets, everyone already knows this, but the video, and human history shows, that dicksucker runners sometimes get shut upped. Right and wrong has nothing to do with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Absolutely, actions and words have consequences. However those consequences aren't always legal or justified. Plenty here seem to the shooter's were.

Originally Posted By: Ridgerunner9876
He wasn't wrong. He committed illegal actions. There's a difference between right/wrong and legal/illegal

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:26:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure does happen. Doesn't make it okay or justifiable.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:29:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I just don't see how anything neighborhood related can get to be such an issue that you think murdering people is a reasonable idea.

My parking spot at my apartment is opposite a fire lane and driving a big mustang I need the full roadway to make the turn into my spot. Sometimes neighbors guests will park alongside the curb on that fire lane which prevents me from pulling into my parking spot. Every time just simply asking them to move their car 10ft so I can park seem to work. If not not I could have their car towed. Pulling out an AR a killing them over it doesn't seem reasonable or justified.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The part in red is your and a few others problem in this thread. The person you quoted NEVER said it was reasonable. You made it up. This crazy stuff happens. We "understand" that it happens. Understanding doesn't mean we think it was right.

I swear some of yall look for shit to twist so you can act holier than though and say look at the immoral ones among us. No different than the ones here making a huge deal out of people saying the video was shocking. "Look at all the tough arfcomers in shock over this video when they've seen so much worse lol lol lol..." Yeah because if you've seen the pearl video, you can never say you're shocked  for anything lessor again The damn video was shocking. It don't mean anyone's broke up about it, or hasn't seen worse, but it is shocking. Say it though, and some fool implies pussydom to earn a little arf cred lol.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 3:39:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The part in red is your and a few others problem in this thread. The person you quoted NEVER said it was reasonable. You made it up. This crazy stuff happens. We "understand" that it happens. Understanding doesn't mean we think it was right.

I swear some of yall look for shit to twist so you can act holier than though and say look at the immoral ones among us. No different than the ones here making a huge deal out of people saying the video was shocking. "Look at all the tough arfcomers in shock over this video when they've seen so much worse lol lol lol..." Yeah because if you've seen the pearl video, you can never say you're shocked  for anything lessor again The damn video was shocking. It don't mean anyone's broke up about it, or hasn't seen worse, but it is shocking. Say it though, and some fool implies pussydom to earn a little arf cred lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Originally Posted By: Ridgerunner9876:
He wasn't wrong. He committed illegal actions. There's a difference between right/wrong and legal/illega

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 6:03:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 9:16:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately for him, our modern society refuses to hold assholes responsible for their behavior, and there is really no option in which he "wins" this altercation.  The best he can do is to move away, retreating from their bullying.  I think this is why a lot of GD has some sympathy for him.

I agree that a double murder suicide is a bigger "lose" option than I would have chosen, but truth be told, it was impossible for him to "win" this conflict.

The two assholes went looking for a fight and found one.  I have no sympathy for them either.  

LOL. Not recognizing reality is not inoculation against its effects.

You might do well to think about that concept.

You dont get to threaten someone with violence without consequences , in a just world.

So your opinion is wrong and worth exactly what I paid for it. His action was illegal. Goys got what they were begging for.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 9:24:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

You must never have lived with actual threat of violence.

I understand the reason for the laws. People like you want to be able to threaten and bully without repercussions.

You dont understand that if someone threatens to burn your house down, some people wouldn't see preventing that action as wrong.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course its not reasonable, from the perspective of sitting  in ones easy chair on a computer.

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Expected does not equal reasonable.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am glad there was sound with this. Otherwise, there would be no context and it would appear the guy shot these people with no provocation.

I would also like to see the footage she was recording on her phone.

No but by the point he had already shot them he might as well execute them.  His life was over as he knew it at that point.   Might as well take the trash out and finish what you started so you have accomplished something for what you are going to pay.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 1:31:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I understand the reason for the laws. People like you want to be able to threaten and bully without repercussions.

You dont understand that if someone threatens to burn your house down, some people wouldn't see preventing that action as wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want to threaten and bully people with no repercussions? No, I am polite to a fault.

I understand perfectly fine that if you threaten violence toward others they might pull out a gun and shoot you. This guy safely went back into his home, came back out with a handgun shot two people, safely went back into his home, went back out with a rifle and executed them when they posed no threat. My issue is you said "He did nothing wrong".
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 8:52:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Rules to be learned from this.

1. Don't act like an asshole because there's always a bigger asshole than you.
2. Don't pick fights unless you're ready to deal with the consequences.
3. Just because YOU want a fist fight doesn't guarantee HE doesn't want a gun fight.  
4. if you're going to start a fight that could very well turn into a gun fight, it wise to have a gun, and friends with guns.

View Quote

Anyone who did not read this, needs to.

Anyone who did read this, needs to read it again.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I want to threaten and bully people with no repercussions? No, I am polite to a fault.

I understand perfectly fine that if you threaten violence toward others they might pull out a gun and shoot you. This guy safely went back into his home, came back out with a handgun shot two people, safely went back into his home, went back out with a rifle and executed them when they posed no threat. My issue is you said "He did nothing wrong".
View Quote

You're entitled to your opinion.

How many times do we hear phrases such as "He is only alive because it's illegal to kill him"?

Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:54:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its clear in that thread who has, and who hasn't, had to pay for private trash service.  When you have municipal trash collection, then people who violate the terms and restrictions of what can go in the dumpsters, the offenders get citations and trash collection continues.

When you live in a place where you and multiple other residences have to pay a private company to collect the dumpster contents, when the terms of service are violated, they simply don't come empty the dumpster.  However, the BILL keeps coming, and your trash continues to pile up at your house.  The so-called "dumpster defenders"  weren't simply being "Karens" over the rules - they (and the rest of the neighborhood) just needed their trash to be collected, and raging A-A-Ron was deliberately preventing that, and daring anyone to do something about it.

Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:55:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damned good thing that it isn't your call to make for other's firearm ownership.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:56:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This guy planned on starting a war by blowing up a British ship in NY Harbor. He was insanity incarnate.
View Quote

Apparently, an archduke wasn't available.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank God you haven't been in a situation which would make this clear to you.  Pray you never will be.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:18:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn't right, but it was understandable.   Every time you go full asshole on someone you run the risk of running into someone who just doesn't have any fucks left to give.   Things may end badly for you and they did for the two assholes who got shot.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Thank God you haven't been in a situation which would make this clear to you.  Pray you never will be.
View Quote

No sane person ever will be.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is a bunch of liberal thinking right here.

NOBODY, not ONE FUCKING PERSON in this thread claimed the murder was "reasonable idea".

The murders, were not an unexpected outcome of the situation. That is what everybody is saying.  Yet, here you are, projecting something someone did not do, into their heads and words, and then condemning them for something they didn't do.

Your straw man doesn't work here. Next time you feel the urge, go stand in front of a mirror to do it where it will do someone some good.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 1:06:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

NOBODY, not ONE FUCKING PERSON in this thread claimed the murder was "reasonable idea".

The murders, were not an unexpected outcome of the situation. That is what everybody is saying.  Yet, here you are, projecting something someone did not do, into their heads and words, and then condemning them for something they didn't do.

Your straw man doesn't work here. Next time you feel the urge, go stand in front of a mirror to do it where it will do someone some good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His panties are in a wad because I don't condemn the killing.

Fwiw, I never said it was reasonable. I said it wasn't wrong. The Goys behavior wasn't reasonable, either and it WAS wrong.

People are raised with this notion that all life is precious. Deadly force should only ever be the last resort. Laws are necessarily written that way for the good of society. They aren't for the good of the individual who has to live under fear and harassment.

150 years ago people were killed for stealing a 3 dollar horse and most people understood that. Threaten a man in his front yard? It would have not been out of the ordinary to settle scores on the spot.

So....we have predators and bullies running the society.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 1:33:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/17/2021 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#42]
It would probably be useful to include a summary of pre-incident events in every page of this thread for folks who are just dropping in and thinking the situation was simply one guy snapping because of a snow shoveling disagreement.  Which it wasn't.  At all.

So here you go:

1) Spaide (the shooter) was a well-educated engineer who, according to a neighbor's post on Reddit, was soft spoken and "helpful to a fault." In general, he appears to have been well liked by his neighbors, with the Goys being a notable exception.

2) In contrast, the Goys (the people Spaide killed) were apparently known bullies in the neighborhood, who "went out of their way to make trouble whenever they could" and who took particular joy in bullying Spaide.

3) Spaide had a portion of his front yard carved out as a parking space, which is the area in which the Goys were depositing snow.  This was not a disagreement about on-street parking.

4) Spaide requested they stop depositing snow in his parking space and they refused, instead responding with profanity.  According to news reports, this is also the point at which Mr. Goy threw a tool he was using to clear snow (direction unclear) and approached Spaide with a balled fist.

5) It is at this point the video starts, with Spaide retreating and Mr. Goy aggressively following and making threats of physical violence and promises of future harassment.

And while that background in no way provides legal or moral justification for what happens next, it provides context for Spaide's actions.  A reasonable man was apparently unjustly bullied for years by a pair of assholes...and he finally snapped.  And now two families are devastated.

The moral of the story - don't be a bullying asshole.  The law may be on your side, but that's no guarantee you will see the sun rise tomorrow.

Link Posted: 2/17/2021 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the defining moment for him was like a half a second before the pitch in his voice changed. He was standing tall and talking loud before then.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 2:28:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Just a guess but I think that guy was sick of their shit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 2:34:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

They were still a threat. People that keep taunting you even while you have a loaded gun in their face will always be a threat if they get a chance to recover.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

They were still a threat. People that keep taunting you even while you have a loaded gun in their face will always be a threat if they get a chance to recover.
View Quote

I agree 100% with this. Clearly the Goys have a great deal of difficulty knowing where the boundaries are.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I agree 100% with this. Clearly the Goys have a great deal of difficulty knowing where the boundaries are.
View Quote

Not any more.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No sane person ever will be.
View Quote

Sane people can have insane neighbors.  If you don't know that, hope you never discover it first hand.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 9:26:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
The only boundary they got now is "the other side of the grass."
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 10:32:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sane people can have insane neighbors.  If you don't know that, hope you never discover it first hand.
View Quote

A sane person would never think it's ok to murder their neighbors, regardless of their sanity.
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top