Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 9:16:36 AM EDT
Great video, if that's how you like yours...
Linky
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting.

I have an s2000 so I'm right there with you, and I've briefly met Sam Smith when he was in the BMW club in StL.

Great to see he's gone far.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:37:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thanks for posting.

I have an s2000 so I'm right there with you, and I've briefly met Sam Smith when he was in the BMW club in StL.

Great to see he's gone far.

I had two S2000's.  Great car that made everything else feel fat and heavy.   That is, until I drove a Lotus Elise....
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I love my Miata.  It might not have the 0-60, but it holds a hell of alot of momentum through the corner.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Great video, if that's how you like yours...
Linky

Small, light, and raw...but not necessarily "pure": LINK

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Not sure how a mazda engine in a vw is "pure" lol
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I've owned a fairly wide selection of automobiles from muscle cars to Jeeps, compacts to full sized trucks.

The most fun to drive was a 280z followed by an 80's Saab 900s then strangely a beater Subaru dl wagon and lastly a freakishly fun to buzz around in Geo tracker

I've discovered that being light and having a feeling of being connected to the oily parts under the Hood as well as the road is far far more important than power to weight or skidpad numbers. A car doesn't have to be quick or fast to be fun you just have to be able to connect with it. Give me rwd skinny tires a 4cyl five speed on a twisty gravel road and I'm as happy as I can be in a car.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:40:38 PM EDT
[#7]
^I like that
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've owned a fairly wide selection of automobiles from muscle cars to Jeeps, compacts to full sized trucks.

The most fun to drive was a 280z followed by an 80's Saab 900s then strangely a beater Subaru dl wagon and lastly a freakishly fun to buzz around in Geo tracker

I've discovered that being light and having a feeling of being connected to the oily parts under the Hood as well as the road is far far more important than power to weight or skidpad numbers. A car doesn't have to be quick or fast to be fun you just have to be able to connect with it. Give me rwd skinny tires a 4cyl five speed on a twisty gravel road and I'm as happy as I can be in a car.

It's nice to know there are still people who understand that the steering wheel is for more than parking the car.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Make mine an Ariel Atom: http://tinyurl.com/a6qclcm

Realistically? Subaru Imprezza WRX STI.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a short dick and a gold chain.

I do want to build a Lous 7

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVXn5Ob6v_k[/youtube]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top