Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 11:44:10 AM EDT
I'll start.

Yesterday morning while at work, my cousin David calls me and says he is in trouble and needs help.  I asked what happened and he said he got in a fight and is in jail.  Here's the 411.

"Hey man, I need you to come get me."
   "Where are you?"
"I am at the police station."
   "What are you doing there?"
"I got in a fight.  I came home from work and I was out of toilet paper, so I went to the local convenience store to get some.  There wasn't any on the shelf so I went to the counter to ask if they had any more.  The man behind the counter was middle eastern, called me a f*cking Infidel and he just hit me.  We struggled a bit and I hit him back and knocked him out cold."
   "No shit?"
"Yeah really!  At that point the rest of his family came out hitting me with brooms, mops and whatever else they could grab.  When the cops got there they all said I started it and attacked the clerk.  Now they have charged me with a hate crime.  Do you know any attorneys?"
   "He just called you an infidel and hit you for no reason???"
"Well, when I asked him if they had any toilet paper in the back he said they didn't.  So I asked him if they had any Korans!"

At that point he broke out laughing and I realized he was BS'ing me.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:45:01 AM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:47:22 AM EDT
[#2]
good one!

Here are some funny pics I've seen over the last few weeks here:

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
tag

Patty,

That's all you got?  No dead snakes, golden lasso's of truth, nothing?????
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:58:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Short story that I realized I never posted since I forgot about it.  (Posted once in a different thread)

In a public restroom washing my hands, wearing my AR-15 shirt.  Forgot it was the shirt I had on.

A woman comes to the sink and says, "I find your shirt incredibly offensive."

I replied, "I find your face offensive, but you don't hear me complaining."

I turned and left while she stood there in shock.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Short story that I realized I never posted since I forgot about it.  (Posted once in a different thread)

In a public restroom washing my hands, wearing my AR-15 shirt.  Forgot it was the shirt I had on.

A woman comes to the sink and says, "I find your shirt incredibly offensive."

I replied, "I find your face offensive, but you don't hear me complaining."

I turned and left while she stood there in shock.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#11]
tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top