Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 4:03:28 PM EDT
Hey, at least I didn't call it the "Hive Mind".

I'm trying to find the name of an actor that I'm pretty sure was on the Six Million Dollar Man. I think he played an android, I think he was running around with his face knocked off for a while, and I think Col. Austin killed him by stabbing him through the face with a pipe.

Google searching has been fruitless.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:07:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly dude, I *CAN* see the face!  Can't place the name, though.  He's been in bit movie parts, as well.  I really can see the guy. Damn.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Lee Majors
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]
John Saxon

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
John Saxon

www.autographedtoyou.com/celebpics/john_saxon5.jpg

That's him!

THANKS!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:17:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Lee Majors

I think Riotgun is asking about a guest actor who played a human looking robot/android that Lee Majors had to fight.

A quick google of episode information suggest it might be the season 1 episode "Day of the robot", with the robot/android played by John Saxon. If that's not the correct episode then I don't know.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Man, if you thought the old Battlestar Galactica was hoakey.......
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#7]
That show is such a stinker even TVLand won't rerun it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:27:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Remember when Steve Austin ripped off Sasquatch's arm?  THAT was quality TV.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#9]
What I want to know is if the Six Million Dollar Man could lift up a car with just one arm. How come that arm didn't just rip away from the rest of his body? I mean can the human frame really handle that kind of weight and stress? I think not.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#10]
And if you're running at 60 mph, what happens when you hit a bug? Any motorcycle riders care to answer that one?

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
And if you're running at 60 mph, what happens when you hit a bug? Any motorcycle riders care to answer that one?

Depends on the size of the bug.  Not that bad, but they taste terrible.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:38:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

It would make the dinosaur killer asteroid look like a snowflake!

I had a bug splatter on my right eyeball one day. It was warm, I had the visor of my helmet open, I was doing maybe 40 mph at the time. Instant bug-bits smeared across my eyeball. My eye was a bit sore for a couple of hours but no problems apart from that. Despite getting a really close look at it, I have no idea what type of bug it was.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:57:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Remember when Steve Austin ripped off Sasquatch's arm?  THAT was quality TV.

Bionic Bigfoot,  Yes!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#14]
What was really cool is how he could zoom with his telephoto eye. In later shows, the next bionic man had a laser in his eye he could control my moving his wrist. By comparison, Lasix surgery seems like kiddie shit.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Was it Andre the Giant that played Bigfoot?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Remember that stupid Mars probe?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:26:37 PM EDT
[#17]
I always liked that show............especially the episode where he throws the Sidewinder missle at the plane and knocks it out of the sky
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
What was really cool is how he could zoom with his telephoto eye. In later shows, the next bionic man had a laser in his eye he could control my moving his wrist. By comparison, Lasix surgery seems like kiddie shit.

"The next bionic man?" WTF?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:29:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I think it was Ted Cassidy who played Lurch on the Addams Family

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was Andre. I just did a IMDB search on him
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was Andre. I just did a IMDB search on him

Actually it was both. Andre did a couple and Lurch did some too.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:15:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

No, what was really cool was the action figure (not doll) that you could look through a little hole on the back of his head and see a slightly magnified image through his eye.

Also cool was the latex covering on his arm that would roll up to reveal removable little "modules" of bionic stuff.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I know that a bumblebee hitting your throat at 40mph hurts like a sunuvabitch!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know that a bumblebee hitting your throat at 40mph hurts like a sunuvabitch!

my brother in law got tagged in the face by a crow. i don't remember how fast he was going
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:25:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I had a crush on Lindsay Wagner.

she still looks damn good
speaking of looking good has anyone seen the new slimmed down Kirstie Alley

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top