Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2014 5:16:43 PM EDT
The previous occupant left three beers in the fridge. Should I FO?
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
If you want a nice warm case of oral HPV knock yourself out.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#2]
go get a hooker..  post pics

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Where's your sense of adventure??
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:18:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Give beers to hooker.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:18:58 PM EDT
[#5]
IN before OP wakes up in the tub full of ice in said bedroom with missing kidneys.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#6]
They pissed in the bottle then put the lids back on, trust me.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:20:03 PM EDT
[#7]
No fo.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The previous occupant left three beers in the fridge. Should I FO?
View Quote

Does Howdie Doodie have a wooden dick?

Party on!
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:20:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Are they sealed? If so, good to go!  Just wipe the top with Vodka or similar
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
go get a hooker... have her see if she can fit the beer bottle/can in her asshole... post pics

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Give beers to hooker.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give beers to hooker.

Large Mormon community in this town, not sure about hookers. Do Mormon hookers drink beer?
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They pissed in the bottle then put the lids back on, trust me.
View Quote

Trucker tea?
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Worsh Em.  Or..  Use a Glass.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
go get a hooker... have her see if she can fit the beer bottle/can in her asshole... post pics

FIFY

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Depends... what kind of beer?
View Quote

Miller High Life......IN BOTTLES. Classy guy!
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What good is an immune system if you don't use it??

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#18]
I wouldn't.  While it is probably just some guy that either forgot about them or decided to pay them forward, there are some sick fucks out there, that even if they never know if someone drank them or not, could have done some nasty things to them.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:25:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will taste better if it is piss.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well uh, free......

Doesn't get any better than that!
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I wouldn't.  While it is probably just some guy that either forgot about them or decided to pay them forward, there are some sick fucks out there, that even if they never know if someone drank them or not, could have done some nasty things to them.
View Quote

When I first walked in the room, the TV was on and clothes were on the floor. I also noticed a 12pk box of Miller on the floor. Went back down to the front desk and asked if this room was already occupied. They said he checked out this morning, but apparently left a few things behind.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:29:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point, I'm sorry, you should go for it.  And when you take that first deep draught of beer tasting goodness, imagine some hairy pedo giggling as he circles the top of the beer can with his unwashed, unshorn ball sack.  Grinding the part that touches your lips into his smegma covered taint before he sets them in the fridge.

YOLO OP!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

When I first walked in the room, the TV was on and clothes were on the floor. I also noticed a 12pk box of Miller on the floor. Went back down to the front desk and asked if this room was already occupied. They said he checked out this morning, but apparently left a few things behind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The used condoms under your pillow are free....
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Sealed can?
Yes

Bottle?
No way
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's the hourly rate OP?

Is there one of these

Or these in your room?

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Good point, I'm sorry, you should go for it.  And when you take that first deep draught of beer tasting goodness, imagine some hairy pedo giggling as he circles the top of the beer can with his unwashed, unshorn ball sack.  Grinding the part that touches your lips into his smegma covered taint before he sets them in the fridge.

YOLO OP!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YOLO OP!!!!

It's Miller High Life, how much worse could it get?
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I've left beer in a hotel before. Couldn't really bring it on the plane and didn't want to go though security half drunk. I figured someone would enjoy it.

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#28]
prepare your anus for teh rape that is soon to follow you passing out from the doctored beers.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:36:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, it is the champagne of beers
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YOLO OP!!!!

There's probably more quality yeast in a pedo's  taint smegma than a vat of miller high life.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sealed can?
Yes

Bottle?
No way
View Quote

Bottles.....it is after all, the champagne of beers!

Doh! Beat by 30 seconds
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Did they leave some artwork on the floor?

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

check under the bed for the dead hooker. She might have  a couple of bucks on her.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#34]

Looked around for a body when I got back in the room, negative.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

... now that's weird
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

... now that's weird
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... now that's weird

It is.
But not as weird as what a co-worker experienced. He checked into a motel in Winslow, used his card key to open his room door only to see two men in the bed, completely naked eating fried chicken.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#37]
pics of cleaning lady
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:51:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It is.
But not as weird as what a co-worker experienced. He checked into a motel in Winslow, used his card key to open his room door only to see two men in the bed, completely naked eating fried chicken.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... now that's weird

It is.

If these rooms are provided by your employer you may want to rethink some of the decisions you've made up to this point.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If these rooms are provided by your employer you may want to rethink some of the decisions you've made up to this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... now that's weird

It is.

They had free cookies down at the front desk when I checked in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top