Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/15/2010 1:50:22 PM EDT
Does that give cops in Arizona a leg to stand on if they see someone who 1) Is hispanic, 2)Speaks spanish, 3)is whearing cowboy clothing to question them about their citizenship status?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:02:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2010 2:04:58 PM EDT by DragoMuseveni]
Didn't you get the memo? Double standards are allowed.

I hope the judge, ATF agents and federal prosecutor along with those on the jury involved with that case are burned and raped by dogs in hell.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:06:34 PM EDT
As law enforcement if I profile I go to federal prison. Apparently now if a private citizen does not profile they go to federal prison. Who knew.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:08:03 PM EDT
Link?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:08:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By moonjumper:
As law enforcement if I profile I go to federal prison. Apparently now if a private citizen does not profile they go to federal prison. Who knew.

Yes, it's the graduated spectrum of prejudice. You did learn that in the academy, right?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:10:13 PM EDT
What case is this?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:10:16 PM EDT
Is this the guy who sold a gun to a guy who gave to another guy who was illlegal?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:12:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:18:00 PM EDT
Yes. Note that the feds claim it was a clear straw purchase.... That the buyer discussed price etc. with a third party, and that an ATF agent witnessed the whole thing.

We'll see what happens, I don't believe any of them yet.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:27:47 PM EDT
id never sell to a foreigner anyway. im really picky as to who, and in ill. gotta have a FOID, about the only thing its good for. guess it could be faked.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:00:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ceverett:
Yes. Note that the feds claim it was a clear straw purchase.... That the buyer discussed price etc. with a third party, and that an ATF agent witnessed the whole thing.

we'll see.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:03:21 PM EDT

Interesting that all the other witnesses that were spoken to by multiple sources contradict all the ATF's claims.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:12:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Shakes525:

Interesting that all the other witnesses that were spoken to by multiple sources contradict all the ATF's claims.

pfffffttt...like the truth matters
Top Top