Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2005 7:14:17 PM EDT
The nudie bar has gone to full time $10 dances. Used to be special nights only that it was $10. Usual price I guess was $20. No longer!

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:16:03 PM EDT
And this is a bad thing?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:19:56 PM EDT
Don't you get enough at work?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:20:12 PM EDT
That's because the men who frequent nudie bars are either deployed or heading down south for construction.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:20:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ARDOC:
The nudie bar has gone to full time $10 dances. Used to be special nights only that it was $10. Usual price I guess was $20. No longer!

Did the quality of the girls go down? Is the bar subsudizing (sp) dances? Maybe they are now trannies.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:36:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KlubMarcus:
That's because the men who frequent nudie bars are either deployed or heading down south for construction.

Heading where?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:28:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By out-a-ammo:

I have to go trolling for new patients. What better pathology then at a nudie bar? Actually I have a buddy that goes so much he has a key to the back door. No kidding.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:38:03 AM EDT

I have to go trolling for new patients. What better pathology then at a nudie bar? Actually I have a buddy that goes so much he has a key to the back door. No kidding.

Thats just not healthy
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:45:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By olyarms:

Thats just not healthy

I'd say he's lucky. Or he has a substantial investment in the place, perhaps litterally.

How much money has he spent to become a share holder with a key to the executive mens room?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:06:58 AM EDT

When I read this, in true ARFCOM fashion, I thought SIIHPAPP
Top Top