Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/9/2002 7:44:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2002 7:49:57 PM EDT by Vermilion]
Didn't mean to cause a ruckus or anything. Guess I need to re-read the conduct code.. 2) No inappropriate usernames, [b]signitures[/b], pictures, links, or topics.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:47:46 PM EDT
So did you go blank? For a new sig line
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:51:42 PM EDT
yea I couldn't think of a new one right off..
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:25:04 PM EDT
What the hell, over? What is a sig line, and what the hell is with the post labeled "-nt-"? What the hell is that, and why was it locked? signed: I dont fugg'in get it
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:15:30 PM EDT
I hope your joking boom stick
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:20:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2002 9:27:51 PM EDT by Boom Stick]
I'm not joking. I don't get it. I'm might have accidently bitten into a retard sandwich at lunch today, so humor me. "nt" could mean a lot of things, and I'm guessing its not windows NT.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:38:40 PM EDT
-nt- means no text.. sig line is your signature.. your sig line is Lifes tough, it's tougher if your stupid! "I think Oz gipped the scarecrow"
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:58:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Vermilion: Didn't mean to cause a ruckus or anything. Guess I need to re-read the conduct code.. 2) No inappropriate usernames, [b]signitures[/b], pictures, links, or topics.
View Quote
Who are the judges,a community,or a dictator. No 1st amendment rights here on AR15.com.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 11:03:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By kentstate4:
No 1st amendment rights here on AR15.com.
View Quote
Absolutely right. Because AR15.COM is [b]NOT[/b] a government entity. It is Mr. Avila's private property. Just as he can regulate your speech in his house, he can do so on his website. The sig line in question was rather funny, for adults, but not really appropriate for children to see.... Scott
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 12:09:27 AM EDT
I know my mistake and corrected it.. end of story
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 4:36:59 AM EDT
Originally Posted By kentstate4:
Originally Posted By Vermilion: Didn't mean to cause a ruckus or anything. Guess I need to re-read the conduct code.. 2) No inappropriate usernames, [b]signitures[/b], pictures, links, or topics.
View Quote
Who are the judges,a community,or a dictator. No 1st amendment rights here on AR15.com.
View Quote
Yes, indeed, I think we all need to listen to some liberal schmuck about what the First Amendment 'really' means! [:D] Yes, listen and learn just how a simply worded passage meant for the ears of citizen farmers could be so twisted and convoluted! So twisted and convoluted as to permit nude dancing, but maybe not prohibit restraints on campaign funding of political races, and private expenditures in favor of political issues. Eric The(NotInThisWorldOrTheNext!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:07:16 PM EDT
KentState 4 huh? Well let me tell you something... I WAS IN KENT OHIO THAT DAY. I was there trying to move my sister & 3 MONTH niece the hell out of there before the bastards finished burning down her block. The fire got within 3 houses of her rental. Sure is fun going thru a National Guard Checkpoint just to get INTO town! They searched EVERYTHING before they would let you pass. And those 50 Cal BMG on top of the AP's were loaded & manned. In my opinion, they didn't kill enough of those Commie kids. Hell 'I was only 19 at the time. I have to stop now or I won't quit on this one .Blood pressure...
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:32:01 PM EDT
View Quote
How about a signature?
Top Top