Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 11:53:42 AM EDT
Does anybody have contact info for this guy?  From what I hear, he is the shizznit for good custom work on Sigs.  I am getting my Sig pistol battery together for the impending CCW course and I want some top quality work done to a 226, 239 and 232 that I can stake my life on!

A phone # or website would be great!

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Found this email address via a Google search:  [email protected]

SBG
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Gray Guns
2463 Cordova Lane
Rancho Cordova, Ca. 95670
916-853-1132
www.nm-ccw.com/bgray/handgun%20care%20for%20duty.pdf
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#3]
For those of you who don't know who Bruce Gray is...here is a quick overview.

Grandmaster IPSC Shooter
HK factory shooter
SigArms Factory shooter
Grandmaster Gunsmith
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I never heard of him until I did the Google search, but I must admit, it does sound like he is the shit.

SBG
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:58:00 PM EDT
[#5]
He's a Kali Idiot who lives in the evil Kalifuckingfornia ("come on 8.5") land of commies and pinko-fags and YOU are gonna send your pistola to him to work on?!!!

Amazing...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:19:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He's a Kali Idiot who lives in the evil Kalifuckingfornia ("come on 8.5") land of commies and pinko-fags and YOU are gonna send your pistola to him to work on?!!!

Amazing...

This is ARFCOM, when it comes to Cali-bashing you've really got to stop with the whole "tell the facts" thing.

Amateurs..
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Amazing...

He does REALLY good work on Sigs and he's also honest... He'll tell you to send it to Sigarms and have them do their "duty" trigger job.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been meaning to send my 220ST off to him to have him do an overstop and some other work to it, but things always seem to get in the way.

Among all his other qualifications, he does also seem to be a great guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top