Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2008 8:54:12 PM EDT
What is the verdict on these? I am seeing a lot of them on EE. Are the junk?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#1]
My experience was that the early ones were garbage with some serious FTE issues.  That was when they first came out.  

The current production ones seem to have all the bugs worked out and are running fine.

Just make sure you get a recent production one just to be safe.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My experience was that the early ones were garbage with some serious FTE issues.  That was when they first came out.  

The current production ones seem to have all the bugs worked out and are running fine.

Just make sure you get a recent production one just to be safe.

+1 pretty much like  the P22s
later guns and magazines are OK
I am thinking about picking one up because the P22 is seriously too small and I always  need another suppressor host anyway
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one...I like it.

They generally require a breakin period...with CCI mini-mags recommended for the first 200-300 rds.

If you are into Sig centerfires it makes a great training tool because it has typical Sig controls.  It is small enough for your kids to use.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#4]
it's for people with little girly hands
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#5]
IMHO, the Mark III (or better yet, a sued Mark II) is a far superior 22 pistol.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:05:13 PM EDT
[#6]
There are better .22s out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top