Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 4:00:16 PM EDT
Maybe??????

I guess the idea that having a large number in the field/sold is protection has been quashed.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I doubt it. The Slidefire was designed and intended to work as most people use it, albeit most use it to shoot much faster than was probably expected.  The SIG brace was presented as an arm brace, which is not what most people use it for. Also bumpfiring isn't illegal, but an unregistered SBR is. What people use a Slidefire for isn't illegal, while using the SIG brace as a workaround to an unregistered SBR is.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#2]
The "problem" with the Sig brace is that it was "misused".

The bump stock has not. It's possible, but I haven't seen it done yet.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Sig brace isn't down, just use the damn thing like it was intended to be used. These threads are getting retarded.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I doubt it. The Slidefire was designed and intended to work as most people use it, albeit most use it to shoot much faster than was probably expected.  The SIG brace was presented as an arm brace, which is not what most people use it for. Also bumpfiring isn't illegal, but an unregistered SBR is. What people use a
Slidefire for isn't illegal, while using the SIG brace as a workaround to an unregistered SBR is.
View Quote

Good point.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:06:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Sig brace isn't down, just use the damn thing like it was intended to be used. These threads are getting retarded.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I could see it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top