Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2002 12:30:11 PM EDT
 The subcompact Glocks don't have mounting rails, and I want a way to quickly add or subtract my little Surefire light.  This product looks like it may work- anyone tried it?

"SideClip Quick Detachable Pistol Light Mount - 1081191
The SideClip is a unique light mounting system for Glock pistols designed for quick attachment and detachment from the firearm with no tools required. Simply snap the mount on the trigger guard for a secure mount and pull it away to remove it. Fits all Glock 9mm and .40 S&W Pistols. The flashlight is held securely in a 1" diameter ring. A nylon bushing is included for mounting any mini AA flashlight. Injection-molded from high-impact flass filled polymer, the SideClip is nearly indestructiible and guaranteed for life.
Suggested Retail $21.00 Your Cost $16.25 + $6.00 S&H"

The pic (as I still can't figure out where to go for free pic-hosting):
[url]http://www.lippman-enterprises.com/tacstar.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#1]
You are not going toholster your weapon with one of those on it, but for $20.00 how can you go wrong?

Give it a try.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Helloooooo out there......

Anyone care to answer tonight?  Just wondering before I buy this gadget- it seems awfully gimicky.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top