Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2004 4:39:48 AM EDT
11 days until the election and I am fed up with ploitics and the whole mess. I am getting stressssed with wanting to choke every democra and Kerry supporter I see. It may be time for me to hiberfnate until this is over.

I may just take the boat to the lake and a week and weekend vacation and fish.  Go to the deer lease and scout for the upcomming seasom. Shoot a couple of  de.. I mean hogs and have a cookout.

Unplug the TV and radio and cancle the paper.

Put out the fire and call in the dogs, I'm thru until Nov 3... fullclip
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:42:23 AM EDT
[#1]
See you when we see you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:47:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Fishing sounds like a plan.  Too bad you Texas folks can't enjoy the Great Lakes...it's quite an experience.

Have fun!

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
11 days until the election and I am fed up with ploitics and the whole mess. I am getting stressssed with wanting to choke every democra and Kerry supporter I see. It may be time for me to hiberfnate until this is over.

I may just take the boat to the lake and a week and weekend vacation and fish.  Go to the deer lease and scout for the upcomming seasom. Shoot a couple of  de.. I mean hogs and have a cookout.

Unplug the TV and radio and cancle the paper.

Put out the fire and call in the dogs, I'm thru until Nov 3... fullclip

You may want to make plans to stay out a little longer than the 3rd.  This might become a repeat of 2000
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:48:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Take a break fullclip.  It's not worth your sanity or health.  

More than I'm sick of politics, I'm sick of knowing that almost 50% of this nation's electorate are just plain politically stupid ("sheeple").  

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:48:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Man, you are stressed out.  Your hands are shaking so bad you can't even type.  

Seriously, I get close to that feeling sometimes.  I'll read something that just flips my switch and really pisses me off.  I just have to turn off everything that has to do with politics (the GD forum included) and just take a timeout.  I play computer games, watch some movies, go to the range, whatever.  Maybe it'll help me not have a heart attack before I'm 40.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:17:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm mad at every Kerry idiot as well- but I think it'll drag out in one or two states for a while after the election.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:19:37 AM EDT
[#7]
I have stopped watching the news....I too am tired of it...I will vote for "W" and then wait until next May to see whos wins...after the court battles...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:22:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I know how you feel.  I have had to take a step back.  The stress was getting to be a problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top