Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/27/2011 6:41:47 PM EDT
Las Vegas overturned the rest of their state and put this POS back in office. Good luck trying to reduce our debt while he is in control.

Las Vegas took a dump on America. Take a dump on Las Vegas and boycott their city.

Its time to start hitting these liberals economically

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_reid_returns

By the way Obama has no real intentions on reducing the debt but this effort was a start[/font=Arial Black][/size=2]
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 7:35:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mark636mo:
Las Vegas overturned the rest of their state and put this POS back in office. Good luck trying to reduce our debt while he is in control.

Las Vegas took a dump on America. Take a dump on Las Vegas and boycott their city.

Its time to start hitting these liberals economically

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_reid_returns

By the way Obama has no real intentions on reducing the debt but this effort was a start[/font=Arial Black][/size=2]

most people here in vegas...where i live voted for angle....the libturds from the great asshole to the west voted for reid....but he is old i might die in office...plus he smokes...so
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 8:00:33 PM EDT
That's going to take one HELL of a boycott.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 8:12:15 PM EDT
It is amazing to me that these turds in the Las Vegas area inflicted this scourge on the rest of this nation AGAIN. It will be poetic justice if Las Vegas liberals finally get theirs. I believe it will happen.
I would boycott it if it would do any good. Too many furenners their. (and illegals)
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 8:23:53 PM EDT
I'm surprised there was no investigation into that election, or at least none that I heard about.

IIRC the Gallup poll was off by something like 10 points, highly unlikely and inconsistent with the numbers everywhere else. The NV members here in the election thread were freaking out when he won...
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:42:48 AM EDT
Hopefully he will get thrown out next time, then run for Governor of NV, and win. That would be justice.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 9:47:10 AM EDT
Dumb Union slobs.

I'm down! But I already boycott that goofy town anyway!
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 11:19:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By arty6pd:
It is amazing to me that these turds in the Las Vegas area inflicted this scourge on the rest of this nation AGAIN. It will be poetic justice if Las Vegas liberals finally get theirs. I believe it will happen.
I would boycott it if it would do any good. Too many furenners their. (and illegals)

amen i live here and the morons dont learn...they move from kommieforia and still dont learn.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 11:20:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By stevelish:
Hopefully he will get thrown out next time, then run for Governor of NV, and win. That would be justice.

how would the be justice? he sucks
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 5:44:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DuraToTheMax:
I'm surprised there was no investigation into that election, or at least none that I heard about.

IIRC the Gallup poll was off by something like 10 points, highly unlikely and inconsistent with the numbers everywhere else. The NV members here in the election thread were freaking out when he won...

Polls are not votes remember the election of 2000 was the first time since they were taken that exit polls did not predict the winner of a presidential election. It happens and that's really the bottom line but starting some kind of investigation because poll results were wrong seems like a can of worms you wont want to open.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 11:43:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By antiUN:
Originally Posted By stevelish:

how would the be justice? he sucks

That way the citizens of NV would get the punishment of having Whorehouse Harry ruin their state only, instead of the entire Senate. NV keeps electing him, and the other 49 states have to live with his terrible policies. It would be just punishment for continually sending this amoeba back for more of the same. They seem to like him, wish they would just keep him.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:57:24 AM EDT
I'll boycott it since I never intend to go there, nor did I ever have the desire to.
But seriously though, a friend of mine did change his vacation plans for this spring purely based on this idea.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:00:15 PM EDT
Just one more reason never to go there.
Top Top