Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2008 5:23:54 AM EDT
Hillary is a despicable, corrupt, America hater of the worst kind.  Except for Obama, he's even worse.

Hillary can't be the anti-Christ because the anti-Christ is charismatic.

I will vote for McCain in the actual election and after tonight I will start sending money.

I have an important choice to make to pick the best U.S. rep for my district 22 in order to replace Tom Delay and win back the position from Nick Lampson who stole my vote through legal system chicanery.

I have an important choice to make to pick a decent district attorney to replace the corrupt, inept, and liberty hostile Chuck Rosenthal.

I am leaning towards voting in the Republican primary.  While I am at work, my wife will monitor the situation as closely as possible and will, of course, cross check all Republicans against the NRA rating system.  I will also have her cross check the non-Presidential democrats against the NRA record in case we vote in the democrat primary.

Right now, I think I will stick with voting in the Republican primary.  This is the way things should be done.  The only reason I am even considering voting in the democrat primary is because Obama is either completely evil or completely stupid.  I really can't tell.  I only know that he means to destroy the country.

Then again, we will need good people in the legislature to stop him.  I have learned that it does not matter how many are on your side as much as it matters who is on your side.

Despite the fact that all reps and senators have exactly the same vote, some reps and senators are able to wield influence over the others.  

I am asking this question here because ARFcom is filled with a wide variety of individuals who have passed a crucial test.  I value your opinions.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
If Hillary wins and then beats McCain, we're gonna blame you.

Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
 A vote for Hillary is a vote for McCain!!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:25:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Watch my poll in the General Discussion for your answer!
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:26:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

... and a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Hillary.

So, a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for McCain?

Transitive property of equality (a=b, b=c, then a=c).
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:27:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Are you trying to start a race war
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:28:55 AM EDT
[#6]
VOTE FOR HILLARY IN THE TEXAS DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY AND THEN VOTE FOR MCCAIN IN THE GENERAL ELECTION.

YES I AM YELLING ON PURPOSE.

Obama is a neomarxist, globalist agenda'd, enemy of the second amendment.

McCain has the nomination wrapped up.

I SAY AGAIN VOTE FOR HILLARY AND THEN GO BACK AT 7:00 to CAUCUS FOR HER AS WELL.

As an aside, I got a call from the Obama phone bank last night in Houston, and they did not deny displaying the Cuban flag or image of Che
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:29:20 AM EDT
[#7]
McCain has the GOP nomination locked up.  If I were in TX I'd be voting for Hillary in the Dem primary today.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:29:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

And McCain is the best(most electable) we've got.

We can win in November.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:32:16 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WeMcCain can win in November.

Fixed it for you.  If McCain wins, we still lose.

And yes, I am voting for the bastard in the general.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:32:17 AM EDT
[#10]
The GOP is decided.

Time to meddle. Don't worry, as opposed to many Democrat voters (illegal aliens with fake ID, felons, the deceased..), at least you're doing it legally.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:32:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Are you trying to start a race war

No, but if one starts, I have the perfect camoflage.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:36:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A McCain win is still better than Hobama getting to nominate 1-2 SCOTUS members that are likely to be in their late 40s, early 50s for decades of suckitude.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 5:41:55 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A McCain win is still better than Hobama getting to nominate 1-2 SCOTUS members that are likely to be in their late 40s, early 50s for decades of suckitude.

I know McCain is better, that is why I will vote for him.  I do not want Hillary or Obama to be picking judges, running the WOT, 'fixing'  the economy, signing UN treaty's, etc.

But that doesn't mean McCain is the best choice we had.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top