Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2001 6:28:38 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3bbc5f2b48c9.htm[/url]

1.  What a F*CKING MORON!
2.  I really feel safe knowing those X-ray technicians can spot any weapon in carryon baggage.
3.  If a shotgun gets through, an AK might...

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:45:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I have gotten my 5 inch blade lock blade knife through security 4 times now, since the 11th.  The same goons that were there on the 10th are still there, just hasslingthe old ladies over their nail clippers.

Tempted to try the Keltec p-32...
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:47:49 AM EDT
[#2]
It does not surprise me based on what I have seen at airports in the past, I used to go through security with "several" knives on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:53:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Fox just interviewed a El Al former head of security.  He basically stated everything is back to the same half-ass screening including curbside parking.  The interviewers then said, "but the additional security is in place and we are now back to normal".  He then said "no, the additional security is still lacking and everything is back to normal"

Doesn't sound too good.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:21:43 AM EDT
[#4]
One of the more reason to fly EL AL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top