Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2002 8:23:55 AM EDT
I was stupid enough to leave my Beretta 1201 FP in my truck over night.  I was planning to go do a little hunting after I went flying in the morning.

Anywho, I have a funny feeling that someone I somehow know did this.  No other cars on the street were touched, there was a pair of $160 Oakleys, and some other things of value.  The door was not unlocked, only the window smashed and the gun gone.

The truck, a 98 Nissan Frontier with a huge dent in the side, is the vehicle someone would choose as a target.

I talked to my next door neighbor, Mesa PD officer, and he told me ATF would be getting involved aling with possibly the FBI because it is a firearm.

Im heading to all the pawn shops today and hopefully something will turn up.  I'm also printing up a flyer about what happened and Im going to distribute it to all the houses on my street and the streets on either side of me.

Let this be a lesson to you:  [size=5]DON'T LEAVE A GODDAMN GUN IN YOUR F*CKING CAR FOR WHATEVER REASON!!!!  NOT FOR ANY REASON!!!!  ANY REASON AT ALL[/SIZE=5]

If anyone has any comments or suggestion, feel free to pass them my way thru email or in the post

[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I am sorry to hear that.  I'm right down the street from you, Maricopa exit, past the Gila Indian res.

HOPE YOU FIND IT!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top