Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 9:52:23 AM EDT
I just got my new SGN, I swear if they have another HUGE airsoft aricle I am canceling. SGN is slowly being infiltrated by more and more airsoft ads too.

Can't we keep the real guns and the toys seperate
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Makes sense to me. In so many states,  certain firearms are outlawed, might as well advertize the ones people ccan buy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:57:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I think it's BS too.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I think airsoft is a ploy by the Brady Bunch.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Makes sense to me. In so many states,  certain firearms are outlawed, might as well advertize the ones people ccan buy.

Then buy an Airsoft rag, they have them, thought I have never seen one I don't think they advertise real guns in them.

Kinda like Beanie Babies, someday I want to goto a Beanie Baby show and set up a table selling AKs and ARs
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Its like they are saying "Why buy a real one when you can get a toy". I buy gun mags because I want to see and buy REAL guns, not toys
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw an airsoft banner ad on THIS WEBSITE........WTF!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Airsoft is swell.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I read it, and it was gay. That and ontop of the same repeat ads, I'm thinking of cancelling.  There may be four good pages in the mag each time it comes. Other than that, it's good for kindling.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:33:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Realistic looking Airsofts will probably be banned soon enough then the Pre-Ban model's price will skyrocket

I like shooting the dogs and cats that try to knock over my trash cans with mine, plus it scares the shit out of the tree rats    (I bought it for my son so we could practice safety BTW)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top