Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2001 1:30:46 AM EDT
woohoo!!!  One more to add to the list... MUCH more controllable than eveyone makes it out to be.  I had a helluva a fun time with it.  Thanks once more to the Armory for making the AZ AR15.com shoot that much more enoyable and a HUGE thanks to M1A-A1 for making it happen.

[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0LQAAADQPnE3e2DjPKxkqjYESR7h2mgFmUTfybIXxISx0NlnEWa!17xXsadLkjAr2WnQJzspyPBU/RyanAK01.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 5:59:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh I understand now you did not shoot your first full auto AK you shot someone elses AK.  You think that desirved a who hoo well get your own and you will then move from a whoo hoo to a whoa baby.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#2]
YEEEEHAAAA !!!!! that was a great time, I cant wait to do it again !!
I got to shoot the AK and the M4, someday I want these in my collection, they were soooo much fun !!
Thanks to topcrest, sinistral and garryowen for letting me shoot the cavs. and again, thanks to M1A-A1 for the organization.
BTW, when are we gonna see some of the other multitudes of pics that Troy and others took ???
post em boys !!!
51 out...
[heavy]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 11:29:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By David Hineline:
Oh I understand now you did not shoot your first full auto AK you shot someone elses AK.  You think that desirved a who hoo well get your own and you will then move from a whoo hoo to a whoa baby.
View Quote

Yea; he's not has rich has you are david problaby cannot aford to spend 6k for a ak47.
i shurly cannot afford to do that now eather.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:04:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll agree the full-auto is alot of fun, but when I shot an auto AK I started to wonder their utility in anthing other than "keep their heads down" mode.  Has anyone out there done any target drills (say from 15--250 yds) to see which is more effective, full or semi?  Keeping an AK on a silhouette @ 75 is easy semi; not so easy full auto!

Now the MP5 is another story!  Might as well be shooting a 10-22 with good sights!  Those are too easy to shoot, but obviously range and power is limited.

Food for thought.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:49:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Now that you shot a real one will you finally quit bump firing 1000's of rounds into the hillside instead of aiming?  Or was I the only one who noticed that you guys could hit (some better that others) with the full auto's but couldnt hold a 75 foot group 50 yards away while bump firing?  I just hate to see all the wasted ammo.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I shot that AK too, man was it sweet.  I'd like to thank the armory for that experiance, too bad I didn't have more ammo.  So when's the next shoot?
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#7]
yeah really i got a case of 7.62x39 under my bed [:D]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:23:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I am with Dogcaller !

First, Congrats to everyone who got to enjoy the AK at full-auto.  It's one of my favorites to shoot in full auto!

I have shot Poly AK47 at full-auto, family love it to feel 30 cal bullets exit, but I call it a Rabbit chaser as it keeps going away from you, unlike the m16, mp5, or the Aug.  Plus it gets pretty hot on the hand guard.. Single shots, its another story, it is good enough for combat.. Do not get me wrong, it is fun to shoot and I am not downing it... I would pick G36 as my ultimate!  Because you can fire thousands of rounds and the gun stays clean!  The advantage of AK piston gas system and the Stoner system.  When you see a G36 at a shoot, try it!

Rock on guys! [heavy]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think I liked the .22 in full auto more....
View Quote

Yep, very sweet!!! Garryowen, I want one [:D]

And thanks to the guys from the Armory for the AK & M4
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 7:39:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, what *IS* it with this bump-firing nonsense.  My friends do this sometimes.  I think I'll buy them some firecrackers, since it is obviously just to make noise!

Well, any takers on the full-auto challenge?  can you make good hits out to 200 faster than on semi?
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
woohoo!!!  One more to add to the list... MUCH more controllable than eveyone makes it out to be.  I had a helluva a fun time with it.  Thanks once more to the Armory for making the AZ AR15.com shoot that much more enoyable and a HUGE thanks to M1A-A1 for making it happen.

[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0LQAAADQPnE3e2DjPKxkqjYESR7h2mgFmUTfybIXxISx0NlnEWa!17xXsadLkjAr2WnQJzspyPBU/RyanAK01.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon [heavy]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#14]
They sure are fun to shoot i've shot one too.had a blast as that was the first full auto i shot.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#15]
It's not about being rich it's about having priorities and values.

Give up your vices and you would not even notice the expense of full auto ownership.
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 9:53:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/12/2001 10:10:06 PM EDT
[#17]
You re-inforced my point exactly. They have not yet built a fence on the borders of CA. No one is stuck there. If you choose to live with Soddomites and it is a choice no one forces you to live there, then don't be supprized with the lifestyle you get. You are getting just what you choose for yourself and your family
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top