Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2002 6:22:17 PM EDT
Had a great day shooting at the range. Spent about 6 hours there with a couple of friends. Got home happy and with a lot of dirty guns. Good day! Hope the GA boys had as good a day down south. How about the rest of you guys, any fun today?
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
*WHEW*  For a minute I thought I was supposed to take your post title literally!
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I thought he was gonna say he joined the National Guard.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Ouuch![moon]

Today, I slept and battled the strep bacteria.
[puke]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Worked all day...

Gun show tomorrow[:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Worked half the day and cleaned up the house the rest...I should have went to the range.

medcop
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:31:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I shot a level II IPSC match..

Had a great time...

Mind you I had two Mikes!!!

AHHhhhhhhhhhh
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Medcop, you are correct. You should have gone to the range.

I did, and it was a blast!

Of course, now I'm sun burnt. But it was worth it.

Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I shot my ass off today too. Went through about 600 .223, 250 .40, 175 .45 and way too many .22 to count.

Proved that well placed shots from my pre-ban would in fact take down a tree. Took about 60 rounds from about 25 yds.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Went before lunch.
Went after lunch.
Much fun.
Might go again in the morning.
I love this time of year.[:)]

Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#11]
My father came in from IL yesterday, todays plan was to spend the day at the range, but instead it was to cold and windy to enjoy ourselves...

We did a little shooting, I got to try out his SSG, thats pretty cool!! but other than that, didn't get to do a whole lot of shooting..
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:41:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Well let's see, we had a 3 gun today, I shot pretty well, don't know my standing but I think I was close for first in rifle.  Shotgun- sucked hind tit, pistol- better than average.  While we were there one of our members showed us a flyer for a local Class 3 shoot.  Kind of an invitation only thing.  Hell, I crashed that sucker.  Anyway, I arrived just as they started. All sorts of mayhem went on.  I got to shoot a friends shorty M-4 clone with ACOG and another's MP-5.  They had a Ma deuce, MG-42, Lewis gun, couple of 1919 watercooled, a maxim, BAR, a 106 mm recoiless rifle spotter rifle made into a shoulder arm- (.50 short), couple of anti-tank cannons, Lahti,Boys, uzis, MP40, some .50 BMG bolt guns.  What a day!  They were shooting cars, propane tanks and tannerite charges.  I got sunburned and couldn't care less.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 11:10:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Medcop, you are correct. You should have gone to the range.

I did, and it was a blast!

Of course, now I'm sun burnt. But it was worth it.

View Quote

Just have to rub it in.  Let me know when you are going next.

medcop
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 11:49:23 PM EDT
[#14]
ARgon, isn't that the best?  Haven't been shooting in about three weeks, but I love to load up the car with three or four friends, a lot of firepower, and just have fun blasting.  Though we are mostly black rifle lovers, lately we just have the most fun shooting clay pigeons with our 12 guages.  Shoulder gets bruised for a couple days, but damn it's fun.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 3:25:56 AM EDT
[#15]
All it happend was this morning we had FROST!!!
i hope my tomato plants survived...
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:04:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
ARgon, isn't that the best?  Haven't been shooting in about three weeks, but I love to load up the car with three or four friends, a lot of firepower, and just have fun blasting.  Though we are mostly black rifle lovers, lately we just have the most fun shooting clay pigeons with our 12 guages.  Shoulder gets bruised for a couple days, but damn it's fun.
View Quote

It was indeed the best! It was pretty cold, and it snowed late in the day, but was a lot of fun. After that about 20 guys got together at a local gun shop and range and stood outside and smoke cigars and drank beer. Great gathering after the guns were put away. This morning there is snow on the mountain and ass deep in gun cleaning. That will make two days of fun with the guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top