Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2013 5:45:55 PM EDT
Some kid uploaded a short video of him playing the Xbox One, and a bit of Ryse. He took down the original video but not before a bunch of other people saved and re-uploaded it. Personally I'm not digging the Windows 8-ish interface.

My guess is that one of his parents is in deep trouble for violating their NDA.

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Controller looks like it was designed by and designed for inbred flipper handed retards.

My xbox 360 controller works fine as designed save for the need for better dual stick analog accuracy and the sampling/latency.   About the only thing addressed that needed addressing by the new controller.  Button crap is stupid, no screw holes who cares, in general their improvements simply arent.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]
same thing happened with the 360. Nobody got fired.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

An ordered leak.  Just like the white house, and you control the leak.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:33:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Didn't show anything...

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#5]
ha... "bing is garbage.....but whatever"

that game however looks cool as fuck.....I get to run around as a legionnaire and kick the shit out of barbarians like Titus Pullo...COUNT ME IN
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

that game however looks cool as fuck.....I get to run around as a legionnaire and kick the shit out of barbarians like Titus Pullo...COUNT ME IN
View Quote

Ryse is nearly literally a Quicktime event for the entire game. It plays itself.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:27:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Man do I miss that show
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:33:16 AM EDT
[#8]
The controller looks really boring.

Either that kid has had that Xbox One for a while or he lives like a slob, I couldn't believe how scratched up it was already.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:26:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, people definitely DID get fired.  probably the case here as well.  Dumbshit kid.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:51:15 AM EDT
[#10]

I SAW A BOLT FACE!!!

SUE M$!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top