Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/27/2002 5:36:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 5:46:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 6:08:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 12:25:06 AM EDT
You can return the lower to non-SBR status, but you will lose your original $200 investment. Send ATF a letter asking for removal from the register. After you get confirmation of removal, you can sell the lower as regular rifle or as a complete rifle w/ a 16" or longer barrel. I would leave the lower registered.
Top Top