Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2002 6:11:50 PM EDT
[url]http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/nat-gen/2002/mar/26/032605919.html[/url]

A retired sheriff's deputy shot to death his 5-year-old daughter and his three teen-age stepchildren before killing himself today in an affluent neighborhood while his estranged wife was on a morning walk, investigators said.

More at link...

Link Posted: 3/26/2002 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Your link doesnt work, its missing the tail end of the address, at least the .htm or .html.

But I saw this earlier on CBS. Its sad, with all those children.  

So much for "only the police should carry guns".
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Fixed link...
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#3]
[red][b]'And whosoever shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whosoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.[/b][/red] [u]Matthew[/u] 18: 5,6.

I know where little Michelle Hogan, who will be forever five years old, is resting this evening.

I also know where John Hogan is now, and where he will be throughout eternity!

Eric The(Saddened)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[red][b]'And whosoever shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whosoever shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.[/b][/red] [u]Matthew[/u] 18: 5,6.

I know where little Michelle Hogan, who will be forever five years old, is resting this evening.
View Quote

In the coroner's office??
I also know where John Hogan is now, and where he will be throughout eternity!
View Quote
Why is the coroner going to keep him forever??  Surely the guy runs an efficient office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top